Facebook Yahoo – In this blog post, we’ll be talking about the advantages and disadvantages of both Yahoo and Facebook.
Advantages of Yahoo
- Accessibility – You can have access to your Yahoo mail inbox from any computer at anytime and anywhere.
- Access other email accounts – From your Yahoo mail, you can check your other email accounts just by adding them there.
- Multiple yahoo addresses – You can have more than one email address linked to your inbox.
- Select your ‘from’ address – Yahoo allows you to choose which email address you want to use in the ‘from’ field, when you reply.
- Folders – To keep your emails organized just by setting up folders to help keep your email organized.
- Attach large files – Yahoo provides a means to reduce large files before sending them out. With this feature, you can send files up to 2 GB.
- Unlimited storage – Yahoo gives you unlimited storage for your files and emails.
- All your favorite apps – Your Flickr photos, calendar, events, and other popular online apps are shown alongside your Yahoo inbox. It’s just a click away.
Disadvantages of Yahoo
- Folks with fraudulent tendencies tend to misuse the platform
- Since yahoo mail is free, it has created a breeding ground for spammers and hackers to carry out their malicious activities
Benefits of Facebook for Business
- Since Facebook is one of the largest social media services. Your business’ presence will help you gain a lot of exposure if you use their platform for business.
- By posting some links to your website, you can help skyrocket the web traffic to your website.
- Facebook ad program allows you to target specific demographics, based on age, location, gender, and interests.
- Your audience of Facebook ‘likes’ can be an amazing starting point to gather sales leads. You can use giveaways and competition to gather email addresses in order to build your marketing lists.
- Since Facebook allows 2-way communication between customers and businesses. You can make use of the messaging service to deal directly with your customers. Comments and reviews can be an effective way to gather customer feedback and seek areas for improvement.
- You can use the data from your page’s ‘Facebook Insights’ to have an understanding of what content works best and plan for the future.
Challenges of Facebook for Business
- The running of a Facebook page requires a lot of time investment. You may need an employee who can handle social media, create engaging content and manage the page well.
- The employee who manages your Facebook page will need training that will ensure they have the right skills. They should be able to create and plan content, respond to complaints and inquiries, and represent your business.
- In order to get the very best out of Facebook, you will need to invest in paid ads. This requires its own budget.
- The 2-way communication nature of Facebook will entail that disgruntled customers will voice their complaints publicly. It is pertinent to deal with these complaints very well and your response will be under scrutiny from your audience. It is not advisable to remove genuine negative comments.