Facebook Selling Sites – Facebook is now an online marketing platform where millions of people are selling different items, ranging from personal items to business products. Facebook has a way of helping you reach your target audience and expand your business online.
And just like other selling sites, you can promote your business online to internet buyers and give your business an online presence which in turn expands your business. You can place your listings on Facebook marketplace and it will be made available to interested buyers in your location.
Your Facebook business store, Facebook marketplace and Facebook buy and sell groups are awesome platforms on Facebook which you can use in selling items to the right audience on Facebook. The awesome aspect of Facebook as an online marketing platform is that it is free; sellers can place listings for free and sell products for free too.
How To Sell On Facebook Store
Facebook store is an online store on Facebook already been used by a whole lot of business owners to sell items from their business pages directly on Facebook. Customers can easily view items you have on sale and its details, and purchase items directly from your Facebook store. You need to first set up your store before you can start selling items on your Facebook store.
- Access the admin panel of your page by visiting your business page
- The Facebook shop is accessible to you as the page owner or admin by default.
- Locate the shop icon on the left and click on it, you need to activate your template accurately to enable you to see this shop icon. If you don’t see the shop, you will need to activate your templates in the right way.
- Just go to SETTINGS, then TEMPLATES and TABS, find the current Template area and click on the edit button. You can then apply the shop template from there.
- After getting the shop tab on your store, click on it, once you click on the shop tab a popup appears explaining the process you are about to go through. You can read through to understand the process before clicking the GET STARTED button.
- Enter your business details on the pop-up screen that appears. You will need to enter accurate business details as required on each field, then click NEXT
- Enter the state where you do your business and tax registration number.
- You have to also enter your currency and email address if you want to get paid on Facebook. Just enter the right details for each pop-up screen, when you are done click the FINISH button.
- Click on the SETUP PAYMENT button to set up payment details to publish your shop. You will be required to enter your tax details, accurate business name, employer identification number and your legal name. After entering the required info, click on the SAVE button, you need to enter the accurate info and cross check for mistakes before clicking save because it can’t be edited later.
- Then finally link your bank to your Facebook store for payments, enter your bank routing, account number and account name, then click the SAVE button
- Set up your shipping options and your return policy and customer service email on the SET YOUR PREFERENCES step, and then click FINISH to conclude the process.
- Start adding products for sale on your Facebook store by clicking the ADD button, you can add products manually or you can use e-commerce/ inventory. While adding products manually you will have to enter important necessary details and describe each item you are adding to your buyers.
- You need to market your products by advertising them using Facebook Ads, this is an effective way to reach your target audience; then you can promote your products on Facebook groups, or you can share it on your timeline.
- You can list products on your Facebook store for customers to see for free. This is why Facebook is quite different from other selling sites. This is because selling products on Facebook is free and with Facebook paid ads you can reach a wider audience.
How To Sell On Marketplace or Facebook Selling Sites
Facebook marketplace is fast becoming a popular marketing platforms already been used by lots of users who already have it available in their areas, it will eventually get to other areas, but for now, it is available in some specific areas.
If it is available in your area, you can find it right on your Facebook app, and it enables you to sell items to people in your local community. Once you place your listings on Facebook marketplace, interested buyers in your area can discover the items and purchase them. To start selling on Marketplace:
- Log into your Facebook account, then click the SHOP ICON, Facebook will give you more information on how to proceed with joining the platform.
- On your marketplace page, you have four options, click on SELL.
- Choose the items you want to sell from your camera roll. You can add multiple photos if you like; Facebook does not charge you for that unlike other online marketplaces. Add photos of high quality so that customers can easily see what they are buying.
- Label the items you are selling on the WHAT ARE YOU SELLING page, enter a title and brief description of what you are selling, Then click NEXT
- Describe the items you are selling; you need to add detailed information about the items you are selling, and then click NEXT.
- Set a price for the item you are selling.
- Enter your Zip code to identify your general location, your products will be advertised in the locations you choose.
- Choose the category your products fall into on the list provided by Facebook
- Once you are done with these steps, your listings will become visible for people in your location find on marketplace. You can now manage your items from YOUR ITEMS option on your Facebook marketplace, where you will be notified of messages from interested buyers.
- When you get messages from interested buyers on marketplace, you can decide to close deals on messenger. Create templates to enable you respond to customers with ease, especially when you have an influx of buyers.
How To Sell On Facebook Buy And Sell Groups | Facebook Selling Sites
Selling in Facebook buy and sell groups is good way of reaching a wider audience and gaining potential buyers. You can start up a buy and sell group yourself, or you can join one that matches your business goals, there are varieties of business buy and sell group already springing up. To sell something in a Facebook buy and sell group:
- Click the menu icon, then tap GROUPS and choose the buy and sell group you would like to sell in.
- Tap on WHAT ARE YOU SELLING? At the top of the group
- Enter the info about the item you are selling and tap POST
Facebook buy and sell groups are good platforms for promoting your business on Facebook and reaching a wider customer base. It can help in boosting your business and driving up your sales, many business owners have used these groups to advertise their products and gain more buyers.