Facebook Memories Today – Facebook memories comprise things like your post, videos, post you were tagged in, major life events, and when you become friends with someone on the Facebook app.
How To See Memories On Facebook Using An iPhone Or iPad
Here are some key steps on how to see memories on Facebook on your apple devices:
- Access the app on your device ensure you are signed in before moving forward.
- Tap on the icon at the lower right corner of your screen
- Scroll and tap on see more icon
- Tap In memories to open the memories page
- Scroll to go through your memories, Facebook will display several pictures statuses, and videos.
- You will also come across a section at the bottom of the page dedicated to previous memories.
How To See Memories On Facebook Using Android
- Access the app on your device, log in with your email address, phone number, and password
- Tap on the upper right corner of your screen
- Scroll and tap on see more at the bottom of the list option
- Tap on memories, tapping on memories will unveil the memories page
- Scroll down to see a list of your memories, you will see a section dedicated to previous to today’s date
Can I Delete My Facebook Memories Today?
You can delete your Facebook memories one at a time, once an old memory pops up you can simply tap on the hamburger icon at the upper right-hand corner, proceed to delete the post
How Can I See Other Memories?
To see other memories check on your notifications, next to preferences. Tap on memories at the drop-down menu.
Share Your Memories With Old Friends
You will sometimes be reminded of people and events you have completely forgotten you will be reminded by Facebook, giving you a reason to reconnects. You can share this memory with old friends on the platform.