Dropbox Download and Install Made easy – Dropbox is a file hosting service is often referred to as a cloud storage service. Dropbox cloud storage service allows you to save files online and sync them to your devices. You can share files and folders with other people without large attachments when you us.
Features that accompany Dropbox.
- Dropbox helps you stay organized
- Store files anywhere
- Bring your content together
- Access files anywhere
- Work smarter with your desktop
- Keeps you informed of progress
- Connect your working tools to dropbox
- Dropbox paper puts everyone on the same page
- Stay secure and focused
- Keep your work data secure and safe
- Protect files from unwanted edits, viruses, hackers, and deletion
- shared files will stay where they should be with features like, expiring link, protection password, download permission.
Dropbox Download iOS and Android
You can access and download Dropbox mobile app on both iOS and Android devices, here is how to download Dropbox on both iOS and android
- Access your mobile device
- Open the Google play & app store from your android and app store
- Download and install on your device
- Sign in to your Dropbox mobile app.
The Dropbox mobile app allows you to :
- Access all your Dropbox files and folders
- Browse and preview your files
- Edit and open files via third party apps
- Take photos and record videos with your in built camera
- Access important files offline.
- Share files with links.
Dropbox Download on Computer and Desktop
Dropbox is available for both Windows and macOS. Once you sign up for a free or paid account on Dropbox, the Dropbox application downloads to your computer.
Follow these steps below, after you set up your Dropbox account, access the hard drive where the downloaded Dropbox application resides.
- Click to run the installer on windows. Drag the Dropbox application to your application folder on a mac.
- Type in your email address and password you used I setting up your account, in the Dropbox setup that appears.
- Tap on the sign in
- Once you sign in, you will get a congratulations notification
- Tap on the open my Dropbox folder button.
Your Dropbox folder is placed here: C: user account name Dropbox, for quick access you can create a shortcut and place it on your desktop. (in windows)
Your Dropbox folder is placed here: hard drive user home folder dropbox. The folder is also visible in at the left navigation pane of any finder window(Macos).
You will see a PDF called getting started when you open your dropbox folder. This is the same PDF that you will see when you log in to your account through a web browser. This pdf gives you a hint on how to utilize your dropbox.