Create Yahoo Mail Account with Gmail– Recently Yahoo added the capability to add your Gmail account to your Yahoo mail. Once you’ve added your Gmail account, it will fetch your recent 200 messages, and allow you to search your entire Gmail archive (including attachments).
Create Yahoo Mail Account with Gmail
How to Add Gmail to Yahoo Mail
You can add Gmail to Yahoo mail using the web interface on a computer, and can also do this on your mobile device with the Yahoo mail app, but let’s start by showing you how you can add Gmail to Yahoo mail using the web interface on a computer.
- From Yahoo Mail, scroll to Settings > Accounts and choose Add another mailbox.
- Then choose Google from the list of providers.
Thereafter, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll have to enter your account, description, and credentials. If you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled, there’ll be an extra step.
Once you’ve created the account, you’ll see your Gmail account is pending while it gathers your emails. Then you can send, receive, and manage Gmail from the Yahoo web client.
You’ll be able to manage Gmail through the Yahoo Mail app on Android and on iOS too.
How to Create a Yahoo ID with a Gmail Account
Without a Yahoo ID, you won’t be able to access the array of free interactive services, including news, photos, and mail offered by Yahoo. In order to access all these services, you can create a Yahoo ID using your Gmail account.
All that is required is that you allow Yahoo to connect to the Gmail account, key in your name and date of birth, and choose a Yahoo ID and password. Yahoo will not share your information with anyone without your approval.
To get started:
- Launch the web browser on your computer and scroll to the Yahoo’s mail page.
- Tap on the Google button in the Sign in To Yahoo section at the right. A new window will be displayed. Tap on “Allow” to allow Yahoo access to your Google account.
- Key in your Google email address and password and tap on the “Sign In”.
- Enter your name in the Name section. The email address is automatically filled in with your Gmail address.
- Choose your birthday date in the birthday section.
- Key in a Yahoo ID in the Select A Yahoo ID section. Tap on “Check” to confirm if the ID is available. If it’s not, try another one.
- Enter a password for the new Yahoo ID in the Select A Yahoo Password section.
- Enter the password again to confirm it in the Re-type password section.
- Tap on the “Continue” link to create the Yahoo ID using your Gmail account.
How to Access Yahoo Mail in Gmail
You can get all your Yahoo mail messages in your Gmail inbox using a service known as Gmailify. Also you can even send messages using your Yahoo email address when you sync up Yahoo mail with Gmail.
How to Get Yahoo Emails on Gmail
To set up Gmail to receive and send messages from your Yahoo mail account:
- In Gmail, choose the gear icon and select Settings.
- Choose Accounts and Import.
- From the Check mail from other accounts section, choose Add a mail account.
- In the Email address text box, key in your Yahoo Mail address, then choose Next.
- Choose Link accounts with Gmailify, then choose Next.
- In the Yahoo Mail login screen, key in your username and password, then adjust the permissions, then choose Agree.
- In the You’ve been Gmailified window, choose Close.
- In Gmail, proceed to Settings > Accounts and Import to confirm that the settings are configured as you intended.
- Navigate back to this screen at any time to unlink your Yahoo Mail account. When you choose unlink close to your Yahoo mail address, you can either keep or delete the imported mail from your Yahoo mail account.