Create eBay Sellers Account – If you plan to sell any item on eBay, you will first need to create an eBay seller account. An eBay seller account allows users to sell large quantities of items.
Whether you want to make money, clear out some unwanted items from your house and resell, or even start-up business of your own.
eBay is the best online e-commerce site to do all of the above. It is very easy to start selling on eBay. eBay helps you get started with selling items and provides extensive details on pricing items, shipping options, and payment methods.
Like every other online shopping sites, eBay imposes selling limits both on old and newly registered eBay account owners but it is quite low on first-time users. As you get more comfortable with your buyer’s demands, you Bay increases your selling limit, reviews your account every month base on your volume of sales and feedback you receive from your buyers).
eBay Selling Tips
For better and convenient selling on eBay platform, it is advised to follow these tips which helps your selling in eBay marketplace worthwhile.
- First, Create eBay seller account.
- Link your newly registered eBay account with PayPal as a means of payment.
- Provide high-quality pictures of your item for buyers to see.
- List your items under the appropriate categories.
- Give a unique title to your listings.
- Set a better description of your items.
- Give your listing price.
- Set auction duration.
- Set shipping options.
- Review your listings once again.
- Keep track of your sales.
- Set positive feedback for your buyers.
As a first time seller on eBay site, it is advised to sell items that are easy to ship, make your selling on eBay as simple as ABC. eBay offers sponsored training many sellers ask questions via the training platform and share some of their selling experience and strategies, it is best you join them.
Steps to Create eBay Seller Account
The process of becoming an eBay seller account owner is very simple, below are steps to guide you through;
- Visit www.ebay.com.
- Click the register tab at the top of the page.
- Select a personal or business accounts.
- Enter your personal details.
- Click on register again.
- Click sell at the top of the page.
- Verify your account information.
- Obtain a pin from eBay to verify your identity.
- Select a payment option – can be a debit or credit card, a bank account, or PayPal.
The 6th step will take you via the process of listing your items, confirm your details and add a payment option. To accept payments from your buyers using PayPal, you need to create a PayPal account – PayPal is a worldwide online payment option for online shopping sites which allows users to securely send and receive money from anywhere around the world.
Note; you’re advised to first create a PayPal account before creating an eBay seller account.