Craigslist Phone Number – Craigslist is an ad service that allows customers to easily search, post, and respond to online ads. Many Craigslist customers are frustrated already because of the platform’s inability to design a means of speaking with a live person from its customer service.
Contact Craigslist Via It’s Phone Number
If you are hoping to speak a Craigslist agent live on the phone or via a live chat support, this might be disappointing.
Craigslist does not offer it’s customers a customer service over the phone. If you need to contact Craigslist customer representative, you need to send a message to Craigslist platform via it’s email service.
Craigslist Most Recent Customer Issues
There are several reasons why Craigslist customers would like to contact it’s customer service.
- How do I report fraud or scam to Craigslist.
- How do I know if my Craigslist ad was flagged.
- Why is my posting not showing up on Craigslist.
- What do I do if someone posted my phone number on Craigslist.
- Can I give my phone number to Craigslist.
- How do I report ads that violate state, local, or federal laws.
- I need technical support.
- I need to speak with a Craigslist agent, I have a different issue.
Craigslist had a robust help page, check that out first before contacting it’s customer service but if you don’t find your issue or anything related to that, then you have to contact Craigslist customer service.
Aside the Craigslist customer service phone number, there are still other ways a Craigslist customer can contact Craigslist platform concerning the issues they encounter while using the platform. Some of the easy ways includes;
- Contacting Craigslist via customer service email.
- Contacting Craigslist via it’s social network handles.
Contact Craigslist Via It’s Customer Service Email
- For info about billing, contact email@example.com.
- For info about jobs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For search warrants, contact email@example.com.
- For IP address and troubleshooting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also ask a question and see more info about Craigslist support forum.
Craigslist Customer Service Mailing Address
If you’ve decided to email Craigslist customer service, here’s Craigslist mailing address.
1381 9th Ave.
Contact Craigslist Via Social Networks
You can contact Craigslist customer service via it’s social media network.
- Craigslist Facebook page.
- Craigslist Twitter page.
Typically Craigslist customer service agents replies within an hour.
However, be prepared to provide Craigslist with documentations regarding your problem. The documentations may include, financial statements, police reports, and screenshots of what your problem looks like.
Note; Craigslist does not offer live support chats as a channel for contacting to a customer service agent.