As long as you do your shopping at Costco enough to justify the annual cost of your membership, the Costco credit card is worth considering at least. Unlike some of the store credit cards available, you are earning rewards across more than just Costco purchases — one of the highest bonus categories on the Costco credit card is actually eligible gas stations worldwide
Now that more people are staying home due to the pandemic and spending more on groceries, it makes a lot of sense to look into how you can maximize the rewards you get at the stores you frequent most, such as Costco, Target or Walmart. While there are many credit cards that earn transferable currencies currently offering rewards on groceries, wholesale clubs such as Costco are almost often left out of the rewards category.
Benefits of Costco Credit Card Benefits
- Apart from the sweet perks you get to enjoy from being a Costco member, the Costco Credit card also gives extended warranty protection
- You get to enjoy purchase protection. Purchase protection will cover a refund or repairs if eligible purchases made with your credit card are stolen or damaged within 120 days of purchase (90 days for those who reside in New York).
- Extended warranty coverage will extend the manufacturer’s warranty by two years.
- You earn 4% cash back on eligible gas (on up to $7,000 per year; then 1%)
- You earn 3% cash back at restaurants and on eligible travel purchases
- You get to enjoy 2% cash back on in-store and online Costco purchases and 1% cash back on everything else.
How to Apply for Costco Credit Card
There are three ways to apply:
- Stop by the membership counter at any local Costco warehouse to fill an application form.
- You can apply online at costco.com.
- Finally, you can put a call to 1-800-259-3052.
How to Activate Costco Credit Card?
- Go to the Citi activation website.
- Click on “Register for Online Access” in order to create an account if you do not have any.
- Fill out your User ID & password.
- Finally, click on “Activate a Card.”
How to Log into Costco Credit Card
- On your favorite browser, visit costco.com.
- Click “Sign In / Register”
- Type in your email address
- Type in your Password
- If you want to remain signed in, indicate so by ticking “Remember Me”.
And finally, to access your account, click on “Sign In”.
How to Recover Costco Credit Card User ID or Password?
- Open your browser, go to costco.com.
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Next, Type in your email address
- Finally, click on “Send Password Reset”
Your recovery link for your password will be sent to you.
How To Pay Your Costco Credit Card
You can pay your credit card via:
- online payments
- other banks that are part of BancNet network.
- the phone
How to Contact Costco Credit Card Customer?
Put a call to the toll-free number on your statement or on the back of your credit card. You can also send a mail to Citi Bank.