Check My Gmail Inbox – Gmail is one of the world’s most frequently used email service which is integrated with so many services. The easiest way to be more productive is to read, reply, and organize your emails while you are on the go and Gmail is always available to help with such services.
Google Mail Servies
Google mail offers it’s users two types of inbox, namely:
- Primary inbox – the primary inbox is the main Gmail inbox you use. It stores all your email as it comes in.
- Multiple inboxes – Gmail recent introduced multiple inboxes to its users around the globe. The multiple inboxes are mini inboxes created alongside the primary inbox. It helps to organize your inbox into multiple sections based on the email type. Gmail users with no promotional accounts are allowed to use this multiple inbox feature.
The Gmail inbox label stores all emails you receive from other Gmail users, it includes spam emails too. To check your Gmail inbox using a mobile device, you can either use a mobile web browser or download Gmail mobile app to your mobile device.
The Gmail mobile app is available for download in all iOS and Android devices, visit either the app store or Google playstore to download and install the Gmail mobile app to your device.
Gmail is more secured, smarter and easier to use, it helps users save time and do more with their inbox. Gmail blocks about 99% of dangerous emails before they get to you, the email service is an easy to use webmail service that saves you time and helps keep your messages safe.
Open Gmail Inbox | How to Check My Gmail Inbox Account
When you open your Gmail inbox and open a message, you will have different options of what you want to do with it. You may click on reply tab to reply to a message, you may also click on the trash can to delete a message, or even click on the inbox to return all messages in the inbox.
To check your Gmail inbox using a mobile device, you can either use a mobile web browser or download the Gmail mobile app to your mobile device. The Gmail mobile app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices, visit either the Appstore or Google playstore to download and install the Gmail mobile app to your mobile device.
To check your Gmail inbox, simply follow the step by step instructions below;
- Visit www.gmail.com using any web browser in your mobile device.
- Enter your Gmail account username.
- Enter your Gmail password.
- Click sign in.
- Click the inbox bar in the left side of the page to view your inbox messages.
Remember, for better and safe mailing services, Gmail is the very best.