Capital One Platinum Credit Card is a CC that gives its card users a chance to gain top credit line one of their first 5 payments made at the agreed period (on time) alongside a $0 annual Fee. It’s a CC issued by Capital One Bank.
As a user of Capital One Platinum Credit Card, you’ll enjoy unlimited access to credit scores and reasonable tools which will let them keep track of their profile and also enjoy Zero% fraud coverage.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card
Capital One Platinum Credit Cardholders can travel with their Venture Miles on hotels, flights, etc with their miles transferred to any 10+ travel partners. Users stand a chance to get up to $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA and also a 24 hours travel assistance service, with Rental Collision instant purchase notification alerts, and Account Alert like Email or text alerts reminding you to keep track of your account.
Cardholders can select when they’ll prefer to pay and the method they would pay through. I.e. online, In-Store, or through your mobile device.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card Benefits
The benefits of the Capital One Platinum Credit Card are:
- There’s no annual fee.
- Gain access to a higher Credit line as a Cardholder
- You’ll be able to keep track of your credit score and credit profile.
- 0% fraud coverage.
- Travel with your Venture Miles on flights, hotels, and more as a cardholder. Your miles can be transferred to any of the 10+ travel partners.
- Get up to $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA when you use your Capital One Platinum Credit Card.
- There’ll be a 24,- hours Travel Assistance Service.
- As a Capital One Platinum Credit Card, you’ll get an auto rental collision instant purchase notification alert.
- A reminder like an email or via text would be sent to you. Keep track of your account
- Personalized user can choose their Payment method and time.
With all the aforementioned benefits, every card transaction will count.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card Application
Apply fur the card and enjoy all its amazing features. The application process for the Capital One Platinum Credit Card are:
- Visit their secured website.
- Search for Apply Now and click on it.
- Type in your personal information like your First name, middle MI, last name, Date of Birth, Social Security number.
- You’ll be asked to answer questions such as “Are you a U.S. Citizen?” (yes or no).
- Enter your Contact Information such as Residential Address, Suite/Apt, Email address, Primary Phone number.
- Financial Information such as; Employment Status.
- Total Annual Income, Monthly Rent/Mortgage, do you have any Bank Account? Credit card spends per month (optional).
- Read through the terms and conditions then agree to them if you are fine with it. Read through the application cost and other fees/ rates Info.
- Tap on continue.
Follow the rest of the prompt and your application process will be completed.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card Activation
Activate your Capital One Platinum Credit Card by:
- Signing into online banking.
- Log in
- Select the CC options
- Type in a 3- digit security code on the bank to activate it.
Once you’ve activated your card, you can carry out transactions using it.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card Login Steps
Log into Capital One Platinum Credit Card by following the steps below.
- Visit Capital One Financial Corporation’s home page and Sign in.
- Type in your Username, Password.
- Sign in and access your account.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card Username or Password Recovery
Get back your password or username by following the steps below.
- Head to the sign-in section.
- Click on Forgot password
- Type in your date of birth, your last name, and your social security number.
- Tap on “find me” below
You’ll get back your password or username which will give you access to your account.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
Make bill payments with Capital One. You can set up a payment account with your credit card or pay online, sign in to your account, and online.
Or by Mail
Pay using the mail address listed on the card website.
Capital One Capital One Platinum Credit Card Customer service
You could contact the customer care service using the Customer Care Number which can be gotten from the card’s secure website. For more inquiries or complaints.