Bitpay Card – Founded in 2011, Bitpay is one of the largest Bitcoin payment processors in the world today. The Bitpay card serves both users and merchants in about six continents in the world, supports settlement in eight currencies, and direct deposit in about 30 countries.
Want to know more about Bitpay card? – you should read this guide till the end and don’t forget to grab a drink, stay cool.
About Bitpay Card – What You Need To Know
Bitpay card is a crypto debit card that enables users to use their Bitcoin reserves to make payments in any outlets where debit cards are accepted. It is more than just a crypto debit card, it also writes and maintains code libraries.
The Bitpay card is a reloadable prepaid debit card that offers integration with third party services, POS, billing and accounting, and open source plugins.
Why use Bitpay card?
- Instant reloads: you can reload your Bitpay card balance with no conversion fees.
- Flexibility: ability to view your balance, request a new card pin and reload card instantly within the Bitpay mobile app.
- Enhanced security; Bitpay offers an enhanced card security which includes EMV chip and control how you spend the card balance.
- Bitpay card can be used millions of locations around the world.
Can I Add Funds To My Bitpay Card?
Yes of course, you can load as many funds as you want to our Bitpay cards. There are no card fees for funding a Bitpay card, you are only required to pay a standard mining fee.
There are just two ways you can add funds to a Bitpay card and they include; via a crypto currency exchange and via direct deposit.
Bitpay Card Withdrawal Limits – ATM Withdrawal Limits
The Bitpay card can be used at any of the thousands of ATM that supposed Bitpay worldwide. For every ATM withdrawal, the maximum amount you can withdraw at a time is $2000. While your daily ATM withdrawal limit is $6000 and you have a maximum of three withdrawals per day.
Order The Bitpay Card – Apply For Bitpay Card
Before you can order for a Bitpay card, you need to have the latest Bitpay mobile app version in your device. Now follow the steps to order for a Bitpay card;
- Open the Bitpay card after download.
- Click on the card icon in the app.
- You’ll see different card offers.
- Complete the card order process.
- Verify your order.
With a Bitpay card, you can manage and spend your bitcoin.
Bitpay announced the launching of it’s prepaid MasterCard that can be loaded with a variety of digital assets.
Bitpay card is specially designed for people who want to live life on crypto.