The best free email clients for PC, the best ones available right now. Not happy with your current email app? I have got an alternative for you.
Desktop email clients are gradually becoming outdated due to an increase in the development of web-based email services. Most web email services offer enough features to be similar to desktop-based alternatives.
Post ox and Microsoft outlook are the two main options, but they are quite expensive. If you need an email client to manage one or two personal accounts, then free email clients will likely serve you just fine. Here are some of the free desktop email clients you should consider.
If you want something new, exciting, and of full potential for the future, then mainspring is for you. It is free to use indefinitely, but you will have to pay to access some advanced features. Pair it with an outstanding package.
free version features
- Undo sent emails within a given period
- Support pre-built themes, layout, and emojis.
- Unlimited email accounts and unified inbox
- Syncs with Gmail, office 365, yahoo, cloud, fast mail, and IMAP.
Pro version features
- Snooze emails
- Create follow up reminders
- Share emails with others using a weblink
- Schedule emails to be sent
- Track whether an email is open and links are clicked
- Powerful template for productivity
If you are adamant about never spending a penny and never switching to a web-based email client, then thunderbird is your best option. Thunderbird can achieve anything you want including setting up message filters.
Likely, thunderbird won’t get any new features soon, but you can use it for everyday personal use. Thunderbird is available for windows, mac, and Linux.
The best thing about sylpheed is that it knows what it is, an email client. It does not concern itself with tons of extraneous features that bloat installation and utter the interface sylpheed is simple, lightweight, and full featured.
Sylpheed features include: fast launch, over all performance, advanced email search, and filters, effective junk mail control, encryption and extensibility through plugins.
eM client is is an all in one solution for dealing with office tasks, and communications it also features calendar integration, task management, contacts organization, and even chat support.
Free version features
- Slick modern UI interface that fits well with Microsoft apps
- Syncs with Gmail, exchange, cloud, office 365, and outlook.com
- Conversational view for email threads
- Integration with all standard chat services, including jabber
- Supports up to 2 email accounts
Pro version features
- Vip support
- Commercial purposes(office and business use)
- Supports an unlimited number of email accounts
All these free email clients are fantastic and they can get the job done, try them and stick to the one you like best.