Amazon Facebook Page is expanding into a social network that helps businesses transform their Facebook pages into e-commerce sites.
Why Amazon Facebook Page?
- You can show ads similar to people who have previously patronized your products on Amazon with lookalike audiences.
- Facebook has garnered over 2 billion active monthly users. With their huge user base, Facebook’s ad targeting tools are sophisticated and enables you to show ads to people who you are aiming to convert, and make customers.
Amazon Facebook Page Pros
- Retailers can list and sell products straight via their Facebook page and have people who visit the page easily browse, shop and pay without leaving Facebook’s mobile app, or Facebook.com.
- It is beneficial for companies who want as many ways as possible to sell their products
- According to CEO Mark Zuckerberg during the F8 conference, announced that users, will be able to chat with businesses and track packages within Messenger, and transfer money between friends.
How to Connect Facebook Account to Amazon
- Go to “Settings”
- Click “My Accounts”
- Next, tap “Connect your social networks”.
- Tap “Connect Your Facebook Account “
- Key in your login details
- Thereafter, tap on “Connect”.
- Toggle Sync calendar and Sync Contacts to ON.
How to Promote Amazon Products on Facebook
Prepare Your Amazon Products For Facebook Ads
Optimize Your Product Listings
- Ensure your listing copy is well optimized for both Amazon SEO & conversions
- Make sure you have high-quality product photos & enhanced brand content
- Utilize Amazon’s own Sponsored Products ads.
Set Up A Landing Page
Once you set up a landing page,
- You can collect emails (to run future promotions to, ask for reviews, etc.)
- Place the pixel
- Share coupon codes to incentive sales.
- Filter traffic to enable those who do reach Amazon or more likely to buy, and as a result boost sales velocity & keyword rankings.
Without a landing page, you won’t be able to Pixel and you can’t collect emails. Thus if they don’t purchase right after clicking your ad, you will lose the ability for future touchpoints.
You can get a contact info without a landing page via Facebook Messenger.
All you need do is create a Facebook Ad that opens a conversation in Messenger and send a coupon via Messenger, even without using a landing page.
This will reduce friction, and result in open rates & click through rates which are much higher than email.
Split Test Your Facebook Ads
Take advantage of the data that Facebook Ads accumulate over time, to test different versions of your ads and to test targeting different audiences.
Don’t Over Test
Find the right balance depending on your budget. You are advised to pick a winner as soon as a statistically significant result is reached.
Turn off the other variations to enable the winner generate more social proof.
Properly Structure Your Campaigns For Easy A/B Testing
It is advised you create two different campaigns which target the same audiences and use the same ad creative & copy.
The Amazon Facebook Page is a good string giving companies a way to sell their products, ad targeting etc.