Uber Eats Account Login – Every time you access your Uber eats account login details, you want to make money. But sometimes you can be put off by stories about drunk passengers. You can choose to transport food instead of passengers with the Uber’s meal delivery service – Uber Eats.
Uber Eats Account Requirements
Delivery drivers with Uber are not subject to the same rules and regulations as regular drivers for Uber.
Here are the requirements to have Uber Eats Account.
- You need a method of transportation: You can make Uber Eats deliveries with a scooter, bike or car.
- You must be at least 19 years old in order to deliver via scooter or 18 years old to deliver via bike.
- You need to have at least a year of driving experience
- You vehicle must have an insurance.
- You need any smartphone that supports the Uber app.
How to Get Your Uber Eat Account Login Details
To get uber eats account login details, you need to download the Uber app. If you already drive for Uber, you already have the app and can start making deliveries now.
If you’re new to Uber, you need to take these steps:
- Create an account on the Uber app or online. Fill all the necessary information.
- To get your earnings, link your account to a checking or savings account, as well as a debit card if you want to use Instant Pay.
- Once your background check is done and your method of payment is set up, you can start accepting request and make deliveries.
How Take Gigs On Your Uber Eats Account
Here is how you get gigs on your Uber Eats account:
- You need to login first into your uber eats account and tap the blue “go” button on the home screen. You will get deliveries as soon as they become available.
- When deliveries become available, the app will flash or beep to alert you and show you the location where you need to go.
- Click anywhere on the app within 15 seconds to accept.
- Next, you’ll get directions to your destination. Failure to accept in time, it will go to another driver in the area.
- Ensure you have the correct order before you head out to deliver.
- Navigate your way to the location using your preferred app. You and the customer will receive an estimated time for the delivery.
- On reaching your destination, check in the app for any notes the customer may have left. The customer may not mind coming out to meet you, but if you’re asked to take the order to the door, find a safe place to park before you get out.
- Once you have delivered the order, you need swipe right on the app in order to complete the job.
Repeat the process for as many deliveries as you want. The app will continue to notify you of deliveries for as long as you’re online.
Congratulation you have successfully learnt how to open an Uber eats account and also how to start using your uber eats account login.