Tesco Bank App Review – Tesco has dominated the world’s grocery and retail since it launched in the early 20th century.
Tesco finance was formed as a joint venture between the royal bank of Scotland and Tesco before it was later named Tesco bank in 2008.
Tesco bank overs a wild range of products, including current accounts, personal loans, and car insurance, the bank is known for its presence in the mobile banking world.
How does the Tesco Bank Mobile Banking App Work?
If you have any kind of account with Tesco bank, you can download the app and start managing your money right away.
You will be asked to provide some personal information and account details to register for Tesco mobile banking once you create your username and password.
Here are few features you access from Tesco mobile app:
- Check your balances and make transactions
- Make payments and transfer from the tesco mobile app
- You can easily check you account balance quickly by asking siri if you are an iPhone user
- Manage your money with no fear
- Access bank statement and other major transaction
How to Apply for a Current or Savings Account with Tesco Bank App?
If you want to open a new account with Tesco bank, follow the instructions below:
- Access the tesco website
- Open a sole or joint account, or you can switch your existing account to Tesco.
- You will receive your card and pin in the next ten days, after sending your application
- You can proceed to activate your account either online or Tesco mobile app
Tesco Bank Fees and limits
- Tesco doesn’t charge a monthly account fee for its current accounts
- Just like every bank, if you go overdraft, you will incur overdraft fees and interest
Saving with the Tesco Bank app
You can view and manage your savings account alongside your current account on the Tesco app with your Tesco account you can set up a transfer between a current account and a savings account and you can also access recent transactions in and out.
Is Tesco bank safe?
Tesco bank was a victim of a cyber-attack back in 2016, the vulnerability has been identified and a similar incident is unlikely to happen again. Tesco Bank was fined £16.4m by the financial conduct authority for failing to address security deficiencies.
Pros and cons of Tesco bank
- Get full access to current and savings accounts with twsco bank you can obtain your salary, make explicit debit payments and bank transfers
- Abrupt and easy registration and login, with tesco mobile app
- You can abruptly check your balance with “Balance Peek with Siri” feature simply ask Siri, no login required
- You can Access a broad network of bank branches if something goes wrong with tesco mobile app
- With the tesco mobile app, Calendar functionality enables you to see transactions alongside the date they were transacted, which can be good for budgeting
- Easily view statements with tesco mobile.
- Not much in the way of budgeting tools