Shop Your Way Credit Card – The Shop Your Way credit card is a co-branded retail card that was designed to maximize savings earned through the Shop Your Way rewards program.
It offers rewards on everyday purchases throughout the year, from gas and groceries to purchases at Sears and Kmart. If you’re already a Shop Your Way member or plan to become one, this card could take your rewards to the next level, if you know how to use it.
The Shop your way credit card is designed by Citibank to reward cardholders who regularly shop at Sears and Kmart stores. The Shop your way credit card also offers generous rewards on everyday purchases including gas.
Rewards Of Shop your Way Master Card
- 5% bonus points on up to $10,000 in purchases per year at the Gas Station.
- 3% points on up to $10,000 in purchases per year.
- Grocery stores
- 2% in points at sears and Kmart
- 1% in points for every other purchase
- $40 statement credit when you apply online and spend $50 within the first 30 days.
Shop your way Master Card Benefits
- Security: Zero liability on unauthorized charges.
- Point expires after 12 months
- Points become available on week after purchase.
- Special financing offers
- Advance notice of sears sales events
- No annual fee
Pros of Shop your way credit card
- Very competitive reward for everyday purchases: The Shop your way credit card is exceptionally rewarding when it comes to everyday purchases. The 5% back points you can earn on gas purchases and 3% back points available for dining and groceries are among the most competitive reward rates.
- Bonus rewards for purchases at partner restaurants and stores: Shop your way is a free membership program that allows users to earn points when you shop at Sears, Kmart, and partner merchant. When you sign up for shop your way and link shop your way credit card to your account, you can earn up to an extra percentage of cash back at participating partner stores and restaurants. This is on top of the earning of the card.
- No Annual Fee: Annual fees can detect from the value of any points, cash backs, or miles you earn with a rewards. This card has no annual fee, however, so you don’t have to worry about that.
Cons of shop your way credit card
- Rewards Earnings Are Capped: One important thing to know about this card is that rewards are not unlimited in every category. The 5% back on gas and 3% back on dining and groceries is limited to the first $10,000 in combined purchases in those categories each calendar year. Once you hit the $10,000 spending mark, you’ll continue earning rewards on those purchases, but at a rate of 1% back.
- Redemption Options Are Limited: With some rewards cards, you can redeem points for travel, cash back, statement credit, gift cards, or merchandise. This card offers only one way to use points: for merchandise from brands sold by Kmart and Sears. That’s a drawback if you’re looking for more flexibility in how you can put rewards to work.
- Rewards Points Can Expire: Unlike some rewards cards that allow you to rack up points until you decide to use them, the Shop Your Way Mastercard sets a deadline for redemptions. Points earned with this card expire after 12 months.
How to Apply for Sears Credit Card
- Visit the Sears credit card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the Best credit card for bad credits.
Shop Your Way Credit Card Customer Service
The Shop your way credit card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance can be gotten from their contact page online.