Sell On Facebook Using Paypal – Started a new Facebook business page, and you wish to use PayPal as a payment method for people to pay for what they wanted? Very simple;
A Facebook business merchant stated – “I am selling some women wears (clothes and shoes) on my Facebook business page and I wish to know the best way to use PayPal as a payment method.
Buying and Selling Safely on Marketplace
Got some customers but they insist on payment link for them to pay for the items and that’s why I have chosen PayPal. I want to invoice them, charge them for the items and shipping, and also collect the money too”.
To do all of the above, it would be best to use a Facebook business page account since you’re selling hardware goods and ship them. When you set up a Facebook business page, you can configure PayPal as a payment option. Buyers go through the checkout process and include their shipping address.
Note that when customers suit their payments, make sure to ship the products they requested for to the shipping address provided by the customers.
If you’re selling more than one item you need to first create a new tab that allows users to choose the various items they need. When creating a product tab or tabs, make sure you also put in the values of the products next to the various products.
To create these products, visit the merchant tabs on your PayPal account. After creating the product tabs, copy the code and paste it on your Facebook business page. You are also given the opportunity to add photos of your products and even a brief description of the products your are selling for your customers to see what they want to purchase.
As business merchants, you can advertise your products on the Facebook business page for your customers to see. Facebook makes it possible for users to sell their products on their Facebook page. Business merchants advertise their products on the Facebook business page to sell and gain more customers, while it’s customers select and adds items to their carts without leaving the Facebook social network platform.
In this process, Facebook business merchants think of adding a payment method for customers who buy their products to b able to buy and pay for their products.
Add Paypal To Your Facebook Business Page
- Log into your Facebook app on your phone device.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Click on the Ads manager.
- Tap billing.
- Click on add PayPal.
- Enter your payment details.
- Click the save button to confirm your information.
Facebook pays the PayPal transaction fee, there’s no additional cost for you to use PayPal on Facebook. Unless your PayPal is in a different currency to your Facebook account.
However, PayPal allows every business merchants on Facebook to process, organize, and analyze their Facebook business transactions.
See More Interesting Post:
- How Do I Make Payment On My Walmart Credit Card
- Complete Guide On Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell Near Me | Ship or Locally Buy and Sell
- Facebook Marketing Place Community – Marketplace Locally
- How to Close an eBay Account – Delete eBay Account
- Craigslist Phone Number – Contact Craigslist By Mail
- How To Close A PayPal Account – Delete a PayPal Account
- Facebook Avatar 2020 – My Facebook Avatar Sticker – Update Facebook Avatar App
- How To Change My Page Name On Facebook – Facebook Business Page
- Shopify Store Names Ideas for your Brand Business and Tips
- 10 Legit Online Jobs That Pay Weekly