PayPal Login Business Account – Heard about a PayPal business account? I mean a PayPal business account not a PayPal personal account, No?. Well, you don’t need to worry I’ll teach you all you need to know about a PayPal business account, how you can register for a business account and login to a business account.
PayPal is the world’s most largest payment system, PayPal accounts are either personal or business account. If you have a PayPal personal account, your customers will also have a PayPal account to be able to pay. But if you have a PayPal business account, you can accept payments from credit cards without your customers having a PayPal account.
Why use PayPal for your Business?
One of the benefits of using a PayPal business accounts is that freedom you get when you make transactions online without the merchant seeing your local bank account details. You need a PayPal business account to be able to;
- Access your money quickly; with PayPal, you get your money fast. When the order is complete, the money usually shows up in your PayPal account within minutes. From there transfer it directly to your bank account or spend it wherever PayPal is accepted.
- Keep your cost down; like most credit card processors, PayPal charges a fixed % and a transaction fee on every sale. What makes PayPal different is that there are no extra fees for setup or withdrawals.
- Provides a better experience for your customers; PayPal is always free for your customers to make a purchase. They don’t even need a PayPal account and can pay you in up to 25 currencies. With PayPal built-in mobile app, your customers will be happy too.
Open a Business Account With PayPal
Want to get started with a PayPal business account, you’re on the right track. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to open a PayPal business account. Some users say opening a PayPal business account can be very tedious work, but am here to let you know that it is as easy as opening a Facebook account.
- Visit www.paypal.com.
- Click sign up.
- Select a business account and click next.
- Enter your email address and click next.
- Create a login ID and password and enter your business contact info.
- Click agree and continue.
- Describe your business.
- Enter your site address.
- Click continue.
- Verify your identity.
Your PayPal business account is ready to use. You can also link your bank account to your PayPal business account I you like.
A PayPal business account has all the features that allow you to run your legitimate online businesses, make payments as well as receive payments from your customers.