Outlook Account Sign In, enables you to access your favorite Microsoft products and services with just one sign in.
Outlook Account Sign In Benefits
- From Office and Windows to Xbox and Skype, you get connected with just one username and password connects you.
- Collaborate for free with online versions of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote, Save documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online with Outlook Account Sign In.
- You can change a password, update security information, and keep vital account details up-to-date.
- Keep your family safe online and stay connected even when you are apart from them.
- Update your payment details, and check your order history, redeem gift cards, as well as get billing help.
- Renew and manage your favorite Microsoft subscriptions and services quickly in one place.
- Receive expert answers and advice on Microsoft products and services.
Outlook Account Sign In (Steps)
- Visit Microsoft account and choose “Sign In”
- Enter the email, phone number, or Skype sign-in that you use for other services (Outlook, Office, etc.), thereafter choose. If you do not have a Microsoft account, you can choose “No account”? You can create one. It is recommended that you use an email that you already have and use regularly.
- Key in your Password and choose the “Keep me signed in” box if you desire to go straight into your account the next time (this is not recommended for shared computers)
- Next, choose “Sign In”.
Outlook Account Sign In – Can’t Sign In
If you are having trouble signing into your Outlook Account, you can try these steps;
- Ensure that Caps Lock is turned off and your email address is spelled accurately
- Clear your browser history
- Try to sign into your account from a different internet browser.
How to Reset Your Outlook Account Password
If you are having trouble remembering your password or it’s not working, then maybe you should reset it.
- Visit the “Recover your account page”.
- Key in the email address, phone number, or Skype ID you used when you made your Microsoft account. (This can be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com)
- If you have security information on your account, you’ll be sent a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you provided. Next, enter the code on the next screen, then you will be able to make a new password.
- Key in your new password, thereafter choose “Next”.
With just one click, you get access to Microsoft products and services via your account.