Norton App lock Download – Just like the Safelock and App lock apps, Norton App lock takes it’s users privacy seriously and this has been the reason for the increase in security updates in order to safeguard it’s users sensitive information in their apps.
The Norton Applock is a unique app developed by the famous online security company Norton. The Norton team makes it very possible to add extra layer of security to our phone apps.
When you talk about your phones security and privacy. Norton App lock app is the most efficient and secured App lock with lots of unique features.
Features of the Norton App Lock
Norton Applock is a high-security tool for every Android device that has a virtual padlock which on you’re the user can access. Some of its great features includes;
- Norton App lock has an anti-theft feature that takes a photo of anyone who fails to unlock your phone after two attempts.
- Norton Applock keeps your phone content private.
- It helps to lock social apps, photo apps, and video apps in your phone.
- Adds a layer of security in case your device is lost or stolen.
- Helps to lock in or more apps with the same or different lock pins.
- Use a unique lock pattern to lock apps.
The Norton App lock ensures that every of your sensitive apps in your phone is highly secured and whosoever tries to open and access the apps will have to input your phones lock pin, or pattern.
Install Norton App Lock
The Norton Applock is mainly an Android app, it cannot be accessed with iPhones and iPads. If you want to access the Norton App lock, first you need to install the app to your Android phone, follow the steps below to install the Norton Applock;
- Visit your Android device playstore.
- Use the search bar to search for the Norton App lock.
- Click the install button.
- Wait for the appointment install and download it to your Android device.
Setup Norton App Lock
The Norton App lock is free to use and it requires permissions from your phone to fully secure your private contents. To set up the App lock, follow the steps below;
- Launch the Norton App lock in your device.
- Click on set up.
- In the accessibility page set up, enable the Norton Applock service.
- Select apps you wish to lock.
- Click ok.
You can also set a recovery password email in case you forgot pin code or pattern. Norton App lock displays a list of apps saved in your phone and allows you easily lock and unlock the apps with switch of a button.
However, if you wish not to use the Norton App lock in protecting your device apps anymore, simply disable the device administrator for Norton Applock and then uninstall from your phone.
Note; for more high security, Grant permission to administrative privileges to avoid other users uninstalling the app in your device.