Military Star Credit Card – Military start credit card Is issued by the exchange credit service, it is a Military exchange credit card, that is approved by all service exchanges, and can be used for catalog purchase.
The Military star credit card provides unique exchange offers promotions for purchases made with the Military star card, such as sweepstakes, discounts, 0% interest, and lots more.
A military star credit card comes does not charge annual fees, late and over-limit fees it also comes with standard shipping at AAFES and navy online exchanges.
The credit card comes with an interest-free military clothing plan, cash saved from merchant fees is re-invested into military programs and services.
Military Star Credit Card Benefits
Here are the benefits that accompany the military star carrot card:
- Military star credit cardholders earn 1% reward on purchases: each $1 spent on base = 2points, 2,000 points = $20 exchange gift cards.
- The military star credit card is accepted at all commissaries
- You can still make purchases if you are deployed however, you are not expected to make monthly payments and your interest rate is temporarily reduced to 6%
- Unique exchange offers promotions for purchases made with the military star card, such as sweepstakes, discount, 0% interest, and lots more
- Zero annual, late, and over-limit fees
- Free shipping at AAFES and Navy online exchanges
- 5 cents per gallon of fuel at any military installation has a station
- New account get a 10% for first-day purchase
- 10% discount on the food court
- Low ApR for all military star credit cardholders, regardless of credit score
- 0% interest offers
- The card comes with an interest-free military clothing plan
- Cash saved from the merchant is reinvested into military installation programs and services
Military Star Credit Card Application
Here is the list of eligibility requirements for the military star credit card
- Veterans with exchange access active duty, reservist, retired service member, military spouses, and dependent
- Anyone with exchange shopping privileges
How to Apply for the Military Star Credit Card
To apply, visit the exchange credit program website or you can call the customer service number listed on the website
To check the application status log in to the website and tap on the member service button, proceed to tap on account information to see your status.