Match.com Search Options – Integrating a search option on any site or app, not just dating sites or apps alone is an important and very amazing thing to do. A search function allows users of the site to the platform to look for whatsoever they want about the site.
Does match.com offer users a search option? – hey take a chill pill, in the next three minutes am sure you will get answers to all of these questions.
Match.com like its name implies is an online dating site that helps singles find the right match for themselves. The match.com site comes with a whole lot of mouth-watering benefits but I’ll mention just a few because of time. These benefits include;
- Match.com is free and helps save time.
- Provides multiple search types.
- Has several built in features.
- Provides authentic privacy in match search.
Does Match.com have a Search Function?
Yes, match.com has a search function that allows you to search for dates when the match site doesn’t provide you with a potential match as soon as possible.
The match.com search function is a built in function that allows you to narrow down your search and makes it very easy and less complicated for you.
Match.com Search Options
Match.com provides it’s users with different kinds of search options. Read through to learn about match.com search options.
- Go search: this is a general match.com search option that gives you control over who you’re looking for. It’s features includes; username search, advances search options, basic search options, search profile matches, availability filters, and search type.
- Community search option: this match.com search option pairs you with people based on what you are searching for. It’s features includes; availability filters, sort by, search profile matches, community search option and so on.
- Reverse match: this search option helps to find and sort people based on how many traits you have that they are looking for.
- Mutual match: this search option finds and sorts people for you based on how many traits they have that you’re looking for and how many traits you have that they are looking for.
Easy steps to Search for a Match.com User
Here’s an easy step by step guide on how to search for a match.com user;
- Visit www.match.com.
- You can sign in to your match account if you like.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the page.
- Select go search
- Navigate to username search.
- Enter the match.com username.
- Click go.
Match.com immediately opens the user profile, you will be able to view the person’s online status and personal info.