Link PayPal to Bank – PayPal is an online payment service that makes it easy to send and receive funds to and from people anywhere in the world for a little fee or no fee at all. PayPal had made it secure and easy to buy and sell things online, the service is integrated into sites like; eBay and other ecommerce businesses.
If you truly want to learn more on how to link your PayPal account to your bank account, then you have to read this write up till the end of it.
When you link your PayPal account to your bank account, you can transfer money directly into your PayPal account but you can only link a bank account a PayPal account at a time.
Link PayPal to bank account – what you need to know
Before you can link your PayPal account to your bank account, here are few things you should keep note of.
- Your bank account must be a U.S bank account.
- You can’t link more than a PayPal account to a bank account at a time.
- The name on the bank account must match the name on the PayPal account.
- If the bank account has been locked to three previous PayPal accounts, you can’t link it to the 4th PayPal account.
Note that PayPal confirm accounts from most banks and credit unions. There are some banks that are not compatible with PayPal.
Link PayPal to your Bank Account
To skip the hassle of typing your bank details each time you lay online on PayPal, you can also link your bank account to your PayPal account.
- Login to your PayPal account with your email address and password.
- Click the wallet at the top of the PayPal page. If you’re using a PayPal app, open the app and tap menu then wallet.
- Click link a bank account.
- Select your bank.
- Add your bank account details.
- Confirm your bank card.
- Enter the code sent to your phone number.
- Click link card.
You’re done, you can now use your account to pay for your online purchases and withdraw PayPal funds to your bank account.
You Don’t need to Link PayPal to your Bank Account
PayPal is seem as the world’s most secured means of sending and receiving payments around the globe. In order not to fall a victim to PayPal scam scene, you’re advised not to link your PayPal account to your bank account. Why? – if your PayPal account is compromised money will be taken directly from your bank account.
To also ensure your safety using PayPal, you’re required to login your PayPal account only from a trusted internet connection.
However, by linking your PayPal account to your bank account, you can make purchases online and send quick and convenient money transfers without entering your card or account info each time.