Happy International Women’s Day from Techsog- Women deserve to be celebrated every day as they specially created by God.
For more than a century past, 8 March has been set outside to celebrate our women all over the world and not just celebrating them but also advocate for women’s rights and equality in society everywhere in the world.
Just with 2020-2021, some countries with women leading them have received the global accolade for their excellent performance in handling the COVID -19 pandemic (some of the countries are New Zealand, Germany, and Bangladesh).
Within this same time, an amazing record was broken by Kamala Harris as she became the first vice president of a country ruling the world which is the United States of America. Scotland also became the first nation to permit Free and universal access to menstrual products.
Just in a few paragraphs, we state those examples to show the impact involving the woman in the society had created. However, the woman still has very much to do in society. Off recent the World Economic Forum Global Gender Gap Report 2020 stated that based on the present rate of change, gender parity will not be reached for the next 99.5 years.
Everyone has to get involved in his or her own ways to be able to help bring women fully to their place in society.
That is why Techsog brings this blog post to you as it will be sharing some Amazing ways either you, your team or the community can support the advocacy for gender equality.
How To Celebrate International Woman’s Day 2021 (IWD)
Having all the COVID-19 safety rules in mind, we here at Techsog has coming up with some excellent ways you can celebrate International Woman’s Day 2021: Let go ahead and see them:
- Join The #ChooseToChallenge and Display Your Support on Socially: The #ChooseToChalleng is the Theme for this year’s (2021) International women’s day.
This is to challenge the present situation which is raising awareness to fight for women’s equality in society and celebrating their Achievement. This is one of the simplest ways to celebrate international women’s Day 2021.
Just make sure you join the #ChooseToChallenge simply by Taking a picture of your self with your right hand raise high then share on any social media platform of your choice using the #ChossToChalleng and #IWD2021
- Make men and people who identify beyond the gender binary take part in the celebration: This is simple, knowing that international women’s day is basically for women while making plans for the celebration let ensure that we invite male friends and colleagues to participate in the advocacy for gender equality.
- Advocate for Gender Equality in your Office or work environment: Because of the present pandemic situation women are really facing difficulties and being laid off from their work as a result of the high responsibility of household management.
So to make sure that women are treated fairly and equally in your work environment, this 2021 international women’s day should address policies in the workplace to support gender equality.
- Support Women-Owned Businesses: This 2021 International Women’s day could be celebrated by deliberately taking out your time to support the Women-owned business.
Do this and encourage others to do the same. If you look closely woman has contributed so much to the world economy so let’s celebrate them by giving them back.
- Donating to Charity Organisation: This is a very wonderful way of celebrating International Women’s Day 2021. You can make a difference this March by donating to charity homes supporting women whether locally or internationally. By doing this You will be very fulfilled.
- Acknowledge and Celebrate the Wonderful women in your life: You can’t tell what a simple word of love and encouragement can do to one. These simple words to your mother, sister, wife, friend, female colleague, or girlfriend could keep them inspired for a very long time.
So please make out your time to send them SMS, call them and make them know how important they are to your life
Women are one set of creatures the earth can never survive without – so they are worth celebrating always so we at Techsog Strongly stand for gender equality.