The safari extensions has create a good step to customize apple browser in iOS 15.
The ‘Tab Group’ features offer a great way to arrange and organize tabs on iPhone and iPad. Just like you love making use of groups in chrome, this is one of those iOS 15 features that will not take long to get your attention. By creating several different tab groups, you will find it easier to access your favorite sites that show different topics such as entertainment, technology, news, sports, and many more.
So if you find this content interesting, then kindly read to the end to know how to use Tab Group in Safari on iOS 15 and iPad OS 15.
Use Safari Tab Groups in iOS 15 on iPhone and iPad (2021)
To help you manage lots of needs, you can simply create as many safari tab groups on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 15 as you want and you can choose to name each one of them and as well arrange them in your perfect order
iCloud syncing has made things easier which means all your custom tab gatherings will adjust across your gadgets, including iPhone, iPad, and Mac connected making use of a similar account. Also good solid Handoff feature, and you can get from where you left off on some other Apple gadgets without losing your Focus.
Create a Tab Group in Safari on iPhone and iPad
Getting to create safari on your iPhone and iPad isn’t of much stress if you know the due procedure. To do that kindly follow the steps below right away.
- The first step to begin, click to open the safari app on your iPhone or iPad
- Click on the tab button which is found at the downright of your screen. This looks like a buildup square
- Move to click on the number of tabs to access the group’s menu
- Next, click on the ‘new empty tab group’
- Choose a name for your new tab group and then click ok to finish the process
Rearrange Safari Tab Groups in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
You can choose to rearrange your safari tab group that you created before, here is the process below.
- Open the Safari app on your device and click on the tabs button
- Click the name of the tab group
- Tab on ‘edit’ option at the top left of the pop-up window
- Next, press and hold the three horizontal lines located next to a tab group and drag it to your preferred spot
- After which, click ‘Done; to ensure your procedures are finished.
Move a Tab to Another Safari Tab Group on iPhone and iPad
You can also choose to move a tab to another safari tab group via the procedure below.
- Open the Safari app and then tab the tabs button at the button right corner
- Press and hold on to a tab and then choose ‘move to a tab group’ afterwards choose your preferred tab group you want to move the tab to and that’s it.
Rename a Safari Tab Group in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
If you wish to rename your safari tab group then here is the actually procedure.
- Open your safari app and then click the tabs button
- Click on the name of the tab group at the bottom to access the custom tab groups.
- Swipe left on a tab group’s name and click on the ‘pencil’ icon, enter the new name for your tab group and click ‘ok’ after you are done.