How to use Facebook Live – Nowadays, live video is popular not just for large broadcasting networks, but also to small businesses. Facebook live video is a trendy tool for digital marketers. Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms that allow easy interaction between individuals.
Once a Facebook live video is created, the footage is saved to your page or profile for friends and viewers who missed it to view it again. The live videos are eligible to show up in a friends news feed during the live video, as well as after the live video has ended.
Facebook Live is a live video streaming service that lets Facebook users broadcast from their mobile devices. The feature was launched sometimes in 2016 since it’s launch live videos has explored in popularity – particularly on Facebook live, where about 50% of online audiences are watching.
This feature uses the camera on your mobile phones and your PC webcams to stream real time videos.
Getting started with the Facebook live is very easy, all you need is a mobile device and the right steps. Starting a Facebook live video differs slightly depending on whether you’re using a personal Facebook profile or a Facebook business page.
Businesses using Facebook live on their pages have the ability to customize and control their audience once it has ended. Page followers and visitors may get a notification when a page or individual is going live.
Use Facebook live
Many Facebook users lacks the knowledge on how to use Facebook live, well here’s a quick guide on it;
- Open your Facebook mobile app.
- Visit your Facebook news feed.
- Touch the camera icon at the left side of the search bar.
- Give Facebook access to your device camera and microphone.
- Switch to live on the bottom of the camera screen.
- Choose your privacy and posting settings.
- Write a brief description of your live video.
- Tag friends, choose your location or add an activity.
- Set your camera’s orientation.
- Add lenses, filters, or writings, and drawing to your video.
- Click the blue start live videos button to start streaming.
- Interact with viewers via comments.
- Click “Finish” to end the broadcast.
- Post your reply and save the video to your camera roll.
You can see the comments of your viewers on a live broadcast at the top left corner of the broadcast screen. They appear in a reverse order like on twitter, you can block viewers during a live broadcast by tapping the profile picture next to a viewers comment and then tap block.
In conclusion, we say that Facebook live is a fantastic way to increase social media engagement between users.