The latest Android 11 Smartphone being the OS that gives you what you want has got a high range of mobile applications and quite a number of important features which makes it famous. It’s got improved security and new design layouts.
It’s got an advanced screen option and so is the screenshot feature available but from now on you really don’t have to go through the regular or should we call the old school methods to take a screenshot.
Funny enough some of us don’t really know how to take screenshots of the old school well but anyways we’ve got you covered. Here’s a guide on How To Take Screenshots On Android 11 Smartphones.
How to take a screenshot using your Android 11 Smartphone
The old-school method I was referring to earlier on is when you press and hold the power but there wouldn’t be any need for that anymore so just sit, relax and read on to see the steps on How To Take Screenshots On Android 11 Smartphones.
Steps to follow
- Select where precisely you would like to take a screenshot from.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- The aforesaid step isn’t different from changing Apps from the home page.
- Once that’s done, you’ll see some options at the bottom.
- Choose the screenshot feature.
- You’ll see a floating window showing additional options such as ‘edit’ and ‘share’.
- Select the option you need.
- Editing or sharing an image is possible with your friends if you wish.
So, there you go. You’re officially out of the old school lane and among the popping and upgraded youngsters. Make sure you enjoy your Android 11 Smartphone and its other cool features.