How to successfully transfer pictures from Google photos to iCloud – Google photos have been our reinforcement for our photographs and videos for quite some time now. It has been completely examined, it has a noteworthy pursuit capacity, and the best part of Google photos is that it is free.
If you are considering moving your photos from google photos to your cloud, here is how to go about it. Using Google photos comes the benefit of free stockpiling your photographs and videos, if you need more space for your google photos proceed to purchase google one or an iCloud membership and move to apples administration.
How to move few photos from google photos to iCloud
Let’s take a look at how move limited photographs from google photos to iCloud. You can use this technique of your google photos library is brimming with random pictures, since you never thought often about seeing what gets transferred and you just need a fraction of these photos to be accessible on iCloud.
Follow the procedures now to perceive how it functions:
- Enter your google photos site
- Mark the few photos you need to move from Google photos to iCloud, however this can take time due to the quantity of photographs on your Google photos
- Tap on the more menu at the upper right corner or use the alternate route “shift+D” to download the selected photos
- Proceed to the iCloud website, provide your log in details and navigate to photos
- Select the photos you downloaded from the google photos, tap on upload icon at the top.
Your photos will be transferred to iCloud photos and you can access them on any apple device with no issues. You can also use this method to import other photographs or videos to your iCloud library. i believe this steps above will be of great guide.