How to sign in to Hotmail. Hotmail is a Microsoft email platform and it is the second-largest email service from windows live. Hotmail email services provide software for you to secure your account and also refreshed anti-spam.
Hotmail enables its users to receive and send emails for free from anywhere around the world. A recorded this year, Hotmail has a billion active users worldwide, Hotmail being part of Microsoft services is connected to many services such as windows live, Xbox live, Skype, and many more
Hotmail sign in
Having a Hotmail account is of tremendous benefit as you can gain free access to their calendar app and a professional email that enables you to stay on top of your games. To gain access to all these incredible features you will need to sign up for a Hotmail account.
Their various benefits you can access from Hotmail email services:
- You can access Hotmail inbox on any device
- You can access got mail on your MacBook or windows
- Once you create a Hotmail account, the account will become your windows live
Hotmail sign in procedure
- Open your browser on your device
- Visit the Hotmail official link https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=843379
- Tap on the sign-in button
- Provide your email address and password
- Proceed to sign in, to access your account
If you are having troubles signing into your Hotmail account, ensure that your email address and password are correct, and if you are still encountering the same difficulty try resetting your password and turn off automatic sign in