How To Buy Rivian Stock – Rivian Automotive, Inc. develops and manufactures electric adventure vehicles. It offers five-passenger pickup trucks and sports utility vehicles.
The company provides electric SUVs and electric pickup vehicles. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Jose, California.
It has additional facilities in Irvine, Carson, and Palo Alto, California; Normal, Illinois; Working, United Kingdom; Plymouth, Michigan; Vancouver, Canada; and Wittman, Arizona.
What is Rivian(RIVN)?
Rivian is a new entry into the electric vehicle EV market. Unlike most EV makers, Rivian targets EVs such as SUVs, light trucks, and delivery van market for its initial product offerings These vehicles will be semi-autonomous with a range of 400 miles per change.
Rivian has built a completely talented cross-sector team, with a presence in the Detroit, San Francisco, and Normal, Illinois areas.
How can I Buy Rivian?
If you want to invest in Rivian, you have several options.
Rivian is a privately held company, it is not traded on any public exchange, and you can’t buy Rivian stock through a conventional broker.
To buy stock in Rivian, the following are the steps you should consider.
- You should compare share trading platforms using comparison table which will help you find a platform that fit you.
- Open your brokerage account and complete an application with your details.
- Confirm your payment details and make sure to fund your account.
- Do a research on the stock by finding the stock by name or ticket symbol – RIVN – and research it before deciding if it is a good investment for you.
- Purchase now or later; Buy your desired number of shares with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the stock reaches a desired price.
- You can check your investment and optimize your portfolio by tracking your stock.
Invest in Rivian through a Pre-IPO Secondary Market
There is a secondary market for pre-IPO shares, and it is sometimes possible to purchase them.
The online pre-IPO marketplaces may acquire shares from early investors or employees who have received shares through stock options.
The following are some marketplaces where you can buy Rivian shares:
- Forge Global/Sharespost: this is a product of a merger between teo major pre-IPO marketplaces. The minimum investment is $100,000.
- EquityZen: Acquires pre-IPO shares from early investors and employees and makes them available to qualified investors.the minimum investment is $10,000.
- SecFi: This specializes in linking outside investors with employees who need to liquidate their stock options.
Note: To use the above-mentioned platforms, you will have to open an account with them.
Invest in IPO
Investing in the above-mentioned pre-IPO is risky. An IPO may be postponed if market conditions are not appropriate. If there is no IPO you may not be able to sell your shares.
You may now consider investing in IPO. Your entry price will be higher, but you will have a reasonable assurance that you will be able to sell your shares if you want to
There are several brokers which allow account holders to participate in IPOs. Ll of them have requirements that investors have to meet. You will have to answer questions to confirm that you comply with rules on IPO investment.
- TD Ameritrade: This allows participation in IPOs if TD Ameritrade is part of the selling group. Participants need a minimum balance of $250,000.
- Fidelity: This allows participation for customers who are in the Premium pr Private client groups or those who meet minimum household asset requirement.
- Charles Schwab: This platform requires an account balance of $100,000 or a history with at least 36 trades.
- E*Trade: This does not restrict IPO participation by account balance or trading history. You will have to fill out a questionnaire from the underwriter of the IPO to determine your eligibility.
Rivian Automotive Inc. Develops and manufactures adventurous EVs. It offers five-passenger pickup trucks and sports utility vehicles. Rivian also provides electric SUVs and electric pickup vehicles.
The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Jose, California. Rivian company has additional facilities in Irvine, Carson, and Palo Alto, California, Normal, Illinois, Woking, United Kingdom; Plymouth,Michigan Vancouver, Canada; and Wittman, Arizona.
Rivian is one of the most anticipated IPOs of recent years. The company has generated investment from major companies and venture capital firms. This indicates that well-informed investors expect the company to succeed.
Rivian is a privately held company. You cannot buy Rivian shares on the open market. It may be possible to purchase pre-IPO shares or to invest at the IPO, but you’ll have to meet requirements and there may be restrictions. These shares may not be available at all.