How To Block Someone On Facebook Chat – You might happen to encounter pestering friends on Facebook who always want to be chatty even when you are not in the right mood for it. You probably have notified the Facebook friend on several occasions but to no avail. The Facebook friend insists on pestering you with pesky messages and so your next resort is to blocking the Facebook friend on Facebook chat.
In this interesting read, we will be having a look at how to block someone on Facebook chat. Facebook is fairly easy to use and so any task you wish to carry out on Facebook is easy to pull off as well.
And as you will come to see shortly in this post, knowing how to block someone on Facebook chat is easy to carry out. We will be showing you this process shortly in an easy to follow step by step guide in the coming section in this interesting post.
Easy To Follow Guide On How To Block Someone On Facebook Chat
Below is an easy to follow guide on how to block someone on Facebook chat.
- Step 1. Login to your Facebook account or go to your news feed if you’re already logged in.
- Step 2. Click on the Facebook menu icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- Step 3. Click on settings from the drop-down menu box.
- Step 4. Click on the link tagged blocking
- Step 5. Enter the name of the user you wish to block in the box provided as required.
- Step 6. Click on the block link next to the name of the Facebook friend you wish to block.
- Step 7. Next, click through to confirm that you want to block the friend.
That’s all there is to it. If you followed this guide then you have successfully blocked the Facebook friend on Facebook chat. You don’t have to worry about pestering friends on Facebook anymore as you now know how to block someone on Facebook chat.