How to cancel Netflix Account – Netflix is the only streaming platform that provides users with quality movies. The platform is well known for the services it provides but we all have what we like.
Having multiple Netflix devices is not advisable. If you find yourself in the situation or you just feel like canceling your account, here’s how to do it.
Canceling your Netflix subscription isn’t hard, it only takes a few minutes, but there are some details you should know about it first before canceling your account. If you find yourself watching another streaming service like discovery plus or Disney plus, leaving Netflix untouched.
How To Cancel Your Netflix Subscription Using A Web Browser
Cancelling Netflix sub is not difficult. Follow the guide below to see How To Cancel Netflix Account:
- Start a web browser and go to Netflix.com
- Click the downward-pointing arrow in the top right of the page then click Account
- Click on cancel membership, near the top of the page, and then confirm your decision
- If you still have an active DVD plan, click on cancel DVD plan and confirm that you want to do this
If you don’t see the option to cancel your account, then ensure to enroll in Netflix through a third party.
How To Cancel Your Netflix Subscription Through iTunes
If your Netflix account is being billed through iTunes, you can easily cancel using your Apple iPad or iPhone:
- On your iOS device, start the Settings app.
- Tap on the iTunes & App store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, and then tap to View Apple ID in the window that appears.
- Tap on the subscription button
- Tap on Netflix in the list of active subscriptions
- Then, Cancel subscription and then tap confirm
I guess those tips were very helpful.