Facebook Live Chat – One of the numerous software acquired by Facebook, released in 2002 helps businesses connect with customers more efficiently. A chat software that has helps you create a better customer interface by creating an instant communication link between you and potential customers either on your business page, website or profile thereby making online sales very easy, safe and fast for customers.
Steps to set up Facebook Live chat on your Facebook Page
Adding Facebook Live chat to your Facebook page gives fans and customers a different view of your page, as they will be able to reach you almost anytime or anywhere.
- Firstly you should have a Live chat account.
- If you don’t, visit the software and set up an account, make sure to use a valid e-mail address for your log-in detail.
- Go to Livechat on your Facebook page application and click on the “Add Livechat to your page” button.
- Select the page you want Livechat added to.
- Go to your Facebook page and click on “More”, choose the “Manage Tabs” option and reposition the Livechat with us link where you think people would easily see it.
- Do not forget to link the application to your Livechat license, click on the “Live chat with us” tab to do this. Also, make sure your Facebook page is connected to your messenger account.
You could do this by sharing your Messenger code for scanning via one of your page’s posts or also share your Facebook URL via the same way.