Facebook Link With Instagram – Both the Facebook and Instagram platform shares a common advertising platform and features like the audience targeting.
Instagram now has the option to share posts directly to Facebook same thing applies to Facebook, but Instagram really can’t share content to Facebook.
For this reason, Facebook has designed a cross-linking feature, with this feature Instagram and Facebook users can easily share contents and it will be very useful for many business merchants.
Linking your Facebook account with your Instagram account comes with a whole of benefits and they include;
- Easy sharing of posts and pictures.
- Sharing of ads from your Facebook page to Instagram page.
- Manage comments and Instagram messages from your Facebook inbox page.
Why Link Link Your Facebook To Your Instagram Account
The major reason for linking your Facebook page with our Instagram page is to save more time and effort and it can also be helpful for business merchants who use both platforms.
You have to note that before linking your Facebook and Instagram account together, you must make sure you have an existing Instagram account and a Facebook account page. You must make sure you gain the admins right-before linking your Facebook account page to our Instagram account page.
You can link your Facebook profile to our Instagram personal account, Facebook page to Instagram personal account, Facebook page to Instagram business account, and Facebook profile to Instagram business account.
Steps To Link Facebook With Instagram / Instagram Facebook
It is really not possible to link your Facebook account to your Instagram account directly from your laptop or PC device but you can do that when you have an Instagram app on your Android and iPhone device.
Cross-linking your Facebook account to your Instagram account is very easy provided you have your full Facebook login details.
To link your Facebook account with your Instagram directly from your Instagram page, follow the process below;
- Visit your Instagram profile.
- Click the menu tab.
- Tap the account button.
- Click linked accounts.
- Tap on Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook login details.
- Then click link.
Both accounts will be linked together. Once you link accounts, you will have the option to share a post to your Facebook account from the same screen.
If you also feel like unlinking your Facebook account from your Instagram account, you have to know that there’s a high possibility of that. After linking both accounts, Instagram automatically takes up the Facebook profile registered with the Facebook app on your phone.
So if you wish to unlink, then I out have to note that Instagram will no longer have the details of that Facebook account.
Note; When you link Facebook with Instagram, your posts don’t show publicly on tour Instagram account – this simply means nobody can see the posts.
Check Out More Post:
- How to Post a YouTube Video on Instagram For More Views
- How To Change Email On Instagram – Change Your Instagram Email
- How to Change Spotify Store Name 2020
- Facebook Dating App Download Free – Download Facebook Free Dating App
- How to Close a Facebook Account – Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
- How to Delete a Gmail.com – Delete Your Gmail Account Guide
- How to Close an Instagram Account – Instagram Delete My Account Link