Facebook App Login – Do you want to know how to use the Facebook app login? In order to start using the Facebook app, you’ll need a Facebook account.
Once you have your Facebook account, you can log into your Facebook profile from any computer or mobile device, anywhere in the world. See Step 1 below to learn how.
Using a Computer
- Open up your browser and visit the Facebook homepage. If you are not already signed in, you will see a welcome screen.
- Just at the upper-right corner of the Facebook home page, you will see a field for you to fill out your email address. Type in the email address you used to create your Facebook ID or account.
- If you don’t have a Facebook ID or account, you will need to of necessity go and create one.
- If you have a telephone number linked to your account, you can sign in with it as well.
- You will need to fill out your password that you created in order to sign in. If you have forgotten your password, you will need to click on “I forgot my password”, this is located below the sign-in fields.
- You will have to make a choice whether or not you want to stay signed in. If you are using your personal computer, you may want to tick the “Keep me logged in” box. This will bypass the “sign-in” process in the future and take you straight to your Facebook feed. If you are on a shared or public computer, please leave this unchecked for privacy and security reasons.
- Click on “Log In”. This should take you directly to your Facebook feed. If you have enabled login verification, you will be required to type in the code that Facebook sends to your phone.
Using a Mobile Device
- First and foremost, get the Facebook app. almost all tablets and smartphones can download the Facebook app from their respective app stores. The Facebook app will allow you to log in to Facebook without having to use a web browser.
- If you don’t want to make use of the app, you can use your phone’s web browser and go to the Facebook mobile page.
- If you want to know how to download apps on iPads or iPhones, check out [add a link to your article].
- If you want to know how to download apps on Android devices, check out [add a link to your article].
- Open the Facebook app. You can find the app on the home screen of your smartphone, tap on it to open it up.
- Fill out your Facebook app login details. The first time you open the Facebook app, you will be prompted to fill out your email address and password. Use the same email address you used when you were creating your Facebook account with. If you have forgotten your password, tap on the link below the log in fields and follow the instructions to reset it.
- You will be logged in automatically when you open up the app next time. If you no longer want to stay logged in, you will need to sign out of the app from the menu.
- Tap on “Log in.” When you do this, you’ll get logged into your Facebook account!
Voila! You have been shown how to make use of your Facebook app login credentials.