Dropbox sign up – a home for all your files.
Looking for an easy to use and I, low-cost storage platform for sharing of files, then Dropbox could be for you. Dropbox is an online file sharing service operated by American company Dropbox, Inc.
The application offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software services to it’s users around the globe.
Dropbox was founded 2009 by Dews Houston and Arash Ferdowsi, it’s headquarter is located at San Francisco, California. In the year 2010, Dropbox received the Crunchie Award for best internet application.
Dropbox has also experienced some setbacks and criticism for issues like security breaches and privacy concerns.
How to Sign up for a Dropbox Account
To sign up for a Dropbox account, simply follow the instructions below;
- Open the Dropbox app on your mobile device.
- Click Sign up or create an account tab.
- Type your personal information – your name, and email address.
- Enter a unique password – always put in a password you can easily remember.
- Click the box to agree to Dropbox terms and privacy.
- Click Sign up again.
Your Dropbox account has been successfully created, you can now share and add files on Dropbox.
Once you sign up for a Dropbox account you can add all your files to your Dropbox. Be rest assured that every of your files are secured on Dropbox. All your files are synchronized to every devices you install Dropbox on.
Install Dropbox App
Dropbox can be accessed via Dropbox website on PC device or phone or even a tablet device. To install the app, follow the necessary steps below;
- Visit your mobile phone or tablet Appstore or play store.
- Use the search box to search box to search for Dropbox app.
- Click on the Dropbox app is n when it appears on your screen.
- Click on the install button – the app automatically downloads and install on your mobile device.
- Quickly open the app to start using Dropbox.
- Create or sign up for a Dropbox account immediately.
Add Files to Dropbox
Each file you add on Dropbox must be at least 50GB like. If you wish to add a file bigger than 50GB then you have to use Dropbox on your mobile device, it doesn’t require large file size limit. To add files to your Dropbox account, simply;
- Launch the Dropbox app on your mobile device.
- Tap the +icon.
- Click on create or upload a file.
- Select the file you want to add.
- Click on the upload file button.
Dropbox is made for both freelancer’s and businesses of any size. It is well known for it’s simplicity and security. Dropbox helps lots of business merchants reduce busy work and allows them to focus on the things that matter most.
Dropbox has the free version for freelancer’s who cannot subscribe to a particular Dropbox plan ( Dropbox basic, Dropbox Pro, and Dropbox business). The Dropbox for business plan is strictly for business merchants.