Dropbox App Android is one of the ancient and famous cloud storage services we use today. Dropbox App Android is a file hosting service is often referred to as a cloud storage service. Dropbox cloud storage service allows you to save files online and sync them to your devices. You can share files and folders with other people without large attachments when you us.
Dropbox Android Sharing Options
List of ways to share files from Dropbox Android, if you want to share files from the Dropbox menu, you will be presented with different ways to do this. You can easily share files from your android Dropbox to your Flickr account, email, or even post to your Facebook or Twitter.
Android Dropbox Share Menu
Tap your device menu from key from here, while here you can upload, add new, and search. If you want to offload some files like videos or photo from your SD card, just tap upload.
Android Dropbox Album Upload
You can grab anything that you are storing on your device in your android Dropbox album upload.
Android Dropbox Upload Menu
You can create a video or snap a picture from android Dropbox upload menu automatically, you can also create an audio to do list on projects or even grocery.
How To Download Dropbox On Your Android Device
Here is how to download/access the Dropbox android app.
- Access your mobile device
- Open the google play from your android
- Download and install on your device
- Sign in to your Dropbox mobile app.
Android Dropbox mobile app allows you to :
- Access all your Dropbox files and folders
- Browse and preview your files
- Edit and open files via third-party apps
- Take photos and record videos with your inbuilt camera
- Access important files offline.
- Share files with links.