Dropbox Account – Dropbox – put your creative energy to work.
Dropbox is a modern workspace designed to keep everything you do organized without breaking your flow. It is built for creative collaboration. Dropbox helps bring your files together in one place which makes it easier to find and safely synchronized across all your devices (you can access the files anytime and at anywhere).
Dropbox is designed for:
- Freelancer’s and solo workers.
- For teams and businesses of any size.
- Dropbox is simple to use anywhere you need it
- Dropbox keeps every of your files safe and right where it belongs with powerful security feature.
- It works everywhere around the globe.
- Dropbox helps reduces busy work and allows you focus on the things that matter most.
Is Dropbox Free to use?
With a Dropbox basic plan, you can sign up for 2GB of storage space and start accessing and sharing documents, photos and other files from any device. The Dropbox basic plan is easy to use.
What Other Plans Doesn’t Dropbox Have Aside Dropbox Basic Plan?
Dropbox is not known for it’s simplicity alone, you may be able to get all you need from Dropbox free version. But in case you need more features, you’re going to sign up for either of Dropbox monthly plan.
Aside the free Dropbox basic plan which is designed for freelancer’s and solo workers, Dropbox has other quality plans which includes:
- Dropbox basic – the Dropbox basic plan is the free plan that gives Dropbox users up to 2Gb of storage space plus basic file sharing features.
- Dropbox pro – this plan cost about $10 per month and it gives you up to 1TB of storage space plus a few more file-sharing controls.
- Dropbox for business – the Dropbox business plan costs $15 per month, it gives you unlimited storage space. This plan is mainly for business collaborators.
Sign Up For A Dropbox Free Account
With a Dropbox account, you get the best experience on the go. Follow the guidelines below to set up your own Dropbox account:
- Visit Dropbox website – www.dropbox.com.
- Click the sign up for free button.
- Enter your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Then key in your email address.
- Choose a correct password.
- Click the create account button at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your Dropbox plan.
When you finally log into your Dropbox account, you instantly have the ability to increase your storage capacity by carrying out some basic actions.
How Do I Access (Share) Files In Dropbox?
Dropbox is a cloud storage service, that is to say with Dropbox, you can copy your files to the cloud and access them later even if you use a different device. To share files on Dropbox, simply do the following;
- Sign in to your dropbox.com account.
- Click the files tab.
- Scroll down to the file you’re interested in.
- Go through the files.
- Click the share button.
- Type the email address and name e of the person you like to share a file with.
- Then click share button again.
The recipient of the file will receive an email with a link to the file.