Minecraft is one amazingly awesome game that could be played alone but where’s the fun in that when you can play and have a good time with your friends. This article is going to give you a heads up on how Minecraft is played ( if you’re new) so there really going to be no problem at all. Here’s we go
Minecraft Multiplayer For Public Servers
What you could use to link up with others is known as “Public Servers”. There are various Servers listing which servers use to join for free. A site you could use is the MinecraftServers.org, if you do need to find other listing sites just Search “Minecraft Servers” in your web browser.
How To Join a Minecraft Server (Java Edition)
Here’s a brief guide on how to join a Minecraft Server.
- To Join a Server, you’ll Copy the IP Address (the Server’s) i.e. “TechSog.example.com”.
- Head to the Multiplayer screen in your Minecraft client then select Add Server or Direct Connection.
- You’ll see a Server Address box.
- Paste the IP address into the Server Box.
- For the “Add Server” option you’ll give the server a name and then select Done.
- Double tap the server from your list of options then choose Join Server.
- For the “Direct Connection” just Join Server and then enjoy playing Minecraft with friends.
How To Join a Minecraft Server (Bedrock Edition)
Here’s another Public Server you can join to play Minecraft with your friends. It’s the Bedrock Server. How it works:
- Begin the Minecraft Bedrock.
- Select Play.
- Head to the Severs Tab.
- Select from the Features Servers. By doing that you’ve gotten access to high player count and feature game mode like skywars, Bold Battle and more.
- To add more Servers just click on the Add Server option.
- Type in the server’s name, IP Address and port.
- To keep that Server bookmarked.
It’s up to you to have fun now and enjoy Minecraft multiplayer in Bedrock Edition.
Minecraft Multiplayer For Private Severs
Just incase a friend has got a private server which might be from their own Pc or through third- party hosting services, all you have to do to join us the server’s IP address. Copy the IP Address and then Paste . If your lost on how that works then check out “ How To Join A Minecraft Server”.
Make Minecraft Multiplayer Easy With Realms
Realms are basically Minecraft’s Version o Personal Servers. A private world to craft and build with your friends could be created easily.
With Realms, both the Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock Edition work though that aren’t cross compatible.
How To Create a Realm
( Java Edition)
- Buy a subscription for a Realm after checking out the prices plan on Minecraft’s Website. Testing it out with the 30 days free trail is also possible.
- After payments been made for a plan, Open Minecraft Realms.
- For first timers, select Click to start your new Realms. You’ll put in your name, your Realm and a brief description before choosing your world type.
- Select one on the following: generating a new world, uploading a previous works save, explore Realms World templates, Adventures and Experience.
One your done with creating your Realm, choose a Configure Realm and tap on Players. To invite a friend on your server, click the Invite Player option, type in their username then click invite player again. Your friend will get an invite to join your Realm.
How to Create a Realm (Bedrock Edition)
To create a real Bedrock Edition follow the steps below.
- Open the Minecraft Bedrock and select play.
- Go to Worlds, select the Create New option
- Re-click on the Create New World.
- Tap on the Create on Realms from the left pane.
- Select the capacity of players you want (2 or 10).
- The 2 player realm you’ll type in the name of the Realm, read the terms and conditions and if your cool with them, agree to it then select Create Realms.
- The 10 Player Realm you’ll tap on the But Now from the navigation list. Type in your Realms name, read through the terms and conditions and then agree if your fine with them then click on the Start Free Trail.
How to Join a Minecraft Realm
To join a Minecraft Realm follow the instructions below.
For Java Edition:
- Head to Minecraft then to Minecraft Realms.
- Where there’s a Minecraft Realm at the top of your screen there’s a little envelope icon by your right which had any pending invites you might have received.
- Tap on the envelope to join your friends Realm and accept the invitation.
For the Bedrock Edition:
- Request for the invite code from the creator of the Realm. You’ll get something like “ realms.gg/efghij” but we’ll need just the efghij.
- Start Minecraft then tap Play.
- Go to Friends then click the Join Real icon. Type in the invite code the receive from the Realm owner and select join.
That’s all, your in. Enjoy Minecraft
How to Play Minecraft with Friends (Cross Platform).
Here’s how your could have fun on Minecraft on a Cross Platform.
To play Bedrock Edition on your Smartphone while your friend or the second party uses their Xbox or Pc or Switch, link up with other players from on of the methods in the list.
How to Play Minecraft LAN
For the Java Edition
Once the local IP Address is the same (you and your friend’s) just
~ Open Minecraft.
~ Tap the Multiplayer option.
~ Minecraft will scan for games on your local network automatically.
~ You can join the Server if another player has a LAN world available.
- The LAN is on by default in the Bedrock Edition.
- Head to the World’s tab where you’ll get updates if there are games present on your network.
So that’s all you’ll need to know concerning Minecraft. I hope this article was helpful and educative. Do well to have fun playing Minecraft with friends and also having a Realm of your own.