Deleting Messages on Messenger – Messenger is a Facebook messaging application and depending on the kind and amount of friends you have on Facebook, your Messenger application is bound to look filled up, sometimes with useless and needless messages.
Deleting Messages on Messenger on Facebook Mobile App
These simple steps will take you through Deleting Messages;
- Open your Messenger app, make sure your account is logged in.
- Open a conversation, find the message you want to delete, hold on it till a menu pops up and tap “Delete”.
- For an entire conversation; tap and hold on the particular conversation until a pop up menu appears and select “Delete Conversation”.
Deleting Messages on Messenger on Desktop
Or maybe through Facebook’s website (www.Facebook.com) or via a desktop;
- Log-in and click on the messenger icon
- Click on the “See all in Messenger” link, and select a particular conversation.
- Click on the “i” icon on the right and after that on the settings icon (the gear icon) in the upper right corner of the conversation.
- Click delete on the menu that pops up
- If it’s a particular message, click on the conversation and locate the message, hover on the message and click on the three-dotted icon that appears next.
- Click on “Delete” and confirm by clicking on “Delete” again.