Chase Sapphire Preferred Card – Did you recently get a pre-approval ma inviting you to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card? If you really want a Sapphire preferred card you can apply at http://www.chasesapphireemail.com/.
You should also fill the acceptance offers that accompany the pre-approval offer and send them back to the same email address. However, it takes about 7 working days to receive a response.
Features And Benefits Of The Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- As a new card holder, you will gain 60,000 bonus point after spending $4,000 on purchases within the first three months
- 2 points rewards on dining and travels
- 1points value transfer to leading frequent travel programs
- No foreign transactions fee
- Your point are worth 25% more when you redeem then for travel through chase ultimate rewards
- 24/7 customer care services
- Late payment fee is $39
- 39$ return payments
- Annual fee of $95
- Cash advance fee of 26.49%
- APR on balance transfer is 21.49%
- Purchase APR is 21.49%
It is worth knowing that the chase sapphire credit card is suitable for individuals that travel often and for people who enjoy eating out.
How To Apply For The Chase Sapphire Credit Card
If you really need the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card, here is how to apply for it:
- Ensure to have a stable internet connection
- Visit http://www.chasesapphireemail.com/ on your browser
- Input your 5 digit zip code
- Provide your last name.
- Tap on submit button
- Verify your details
- Tap on continue to proceed
However, you will still provide the following info nation
- Date of birth
- Mothers name
- Email Address
- Major source of incin
Once you follow the above instruction you get an email regarding your decision.