Can You Sell Stuff On Facebook? – Facebook is now considered one of the largest online marketing platforms in the world where you can sell varieties of items, with over 2 billion people on Facebook, business owners stand a greater chance of reaching their target audience on the platform.
You can sell your personal items, used items, business products right on Facebook, you can sell items on the marketplace, Facebook buys and sell groups or even through your Facebook store if you have a business page.
So, you can definitely use Facebook for selling purposes, and start promoting your business and generating sales in return. Facebook creates that convenient place for you to sell almost any item, with no stress at all.
All you have to do is add photos of what you are selling and important details of the items and post, and you can conduct transactions with ease right on your mobile device.
How To Sell On Facebook Buy And Sell Groups
There are lots of buy and sell groups springing up on Facebook almost on a daily basis, you can simply join one, get approved by the admin, and start selling your products in the group. Facebook buy and sell groups is a good platform for marketing your products and generating sales. To sell something in a Facebook buy and sell group:
- Click the menu icon, then tap GROUPS and choose the buy and sell group you would like to sell in.
- Tap on WHAT ARE YOU SELLING? At the top of the group
- Enter the info about the item you are selling and tap POST
- You can then decide to post listings to the buy and sell group as well as the marketplace; by default Facebook assumes you will want to post listings to both platforms. If you don’t want to, you can deselect the marketplace on the menu at the bottom of the SELL SOMETHING button. The menu also gives you the option to post listings to other buy and sell groups you belong to.
- Once you are done adding the necessary info, you can then click the BLUE POST button to post your listings. Facebook will notify you of any comments or messages from interested buyers on the listing you posted.
How To Sell On Facebook Store
You can set up your Facebook store once you have a business page, a store where you can sell stuffs directly on Facebook. You can sell your products to reach a wider customer base, it lets you show and sell your products to the right people on your Facebook store.
Customers can easily browse through your Facebook page, gain access to the products you are selling and buy products directly from your Facebook store.
Add items to your store when you set it up, wait for them to be approved, your shop will appear on your page after that and customers can easily access it. Follow these steps to set up your Facebook store:
- Log Into Your Facebook Business Page To Enable You Access The Admin Panel
- Facebook Pages Already Have The Shop Page By Default That Is Accessible To You As The Page Owner Or Admin.
- Locate The Shop Icon On The Left And Click On It, You Need To Activate Your Template Accurately To Enable You See This Shop Icon. If You Don’t See The Shop, You Will Need To Activate Your Templates In The Right Way.
- Just Go To SETTINGS, Then TEMPLATES And TABS, Find The Current Template Area And Click On The Edit Button. You Can Then Apply The Shop Template From There.
- After Getting The Shop Tab On Your Store, Click On It, Once You Click On The Shop Tab A Popup Appears Explaining The Process You Are About To Go Through. You Can Read Through To Understand The Process Before Clicking The GET STARTED Button.
- Another Pop-Up Appears On The Screen Prompting You To Enter Your Business Details. You Will Need To Enter Important Business Details As Required On Each Field, Then Click NEXT
- Then You Will Need To Enter Info About The State You Do Your Business And Tax Registration Number. You Will Need To Enter Your Currency And Email Address If You Want To Get Paid On Facebook. Just Enter The Right Details For Each Pop-Up Screen, When You Are Done Click The FINISH Button.
- Click On The SET UP PAYMENT Button To Set Up Payment Details To Publish Your Shop. You Will Be Required To Enter Your Tax Details, Accurate Business Name, Employer Identification Number And Your Legal Name. After Entering The Required Info, Click On The SAVE Button, You Need To Enter The Accurate Info And Cross Check For Mistakes Before Clicking Save Because It Can’t Be Edited Later.
- Then Finally Link Your Bank To Your Facebook Store For Payments, Enter Your Bank Routing, Account Number And Account Name, Then Click The SAVE Button
- Set Up Your Shipping Options And Your Return Policy And Customer Service Email On The SET YOUR PREFERENCES Step, And Then Click FINISH To Conclude The Process.
- Then Add Items You Want To Sell On Your Facebook Store. Listing Your Products On Facebook Store For Customers To See Is Totally Free And You Can Use Facebook Ads To Reach Your Target Audience.
Facebook is fast becoming one of the largest online marketing platforms; you can join millions of other users on Facebook and start benefiting from the platform. Facebook is now more than just a place for chatting and connecting with friends, lots of individuals have realized this and are now using this platform for business purposes.