Best Student Credit Card 2021 – To know the best student credit card you’ll just have to read on and discover. Credit cards tend to help students develop their credit through their post-secondary school. This is declared as one of the various ways students can start building their credit.
These cards are low fee credit cards, which also offer the best solution to students on a budget.
Why Should I Get A Student Credit Card?
Here are some reasons why you should actually get a Student Credit Card. They are:
- You can establish your credit history through this medium.
- Gives you a heads up on responsibility on responsibilities you’ll face later in life.
- With the cards (which have got low annual fee and low credit limits) you could access purchases, establish your credit history and build good money managing habits
With all their features (the cards) and a lot more, applying for a student credit card is amazing.
Best Student Credit Card 2021
The list of the best Student Credit Card of 2021 will be listed below. They are:
1). Student Cash Back
This card is the best card for students that want cashback and also want to build credit at the same time.
Features of This Card
- Once a Student has got this card, they’ll be entitled to a $20 statement credit each school year you have a GPA of 3.0 or higher for up to 5 years.
- One a purchase is being made with higher rates in specific categories that change each quarter, cashback is earned.
- Your Rewards are safe and they don’t expire.
- For the fact that it’s a “no annual fee card” it would be a pretty cool for cashback card for students.
This card stands as a cash back that gives you back as it’s used, so if you’re fine with that then apply for the Student Cash Back.
2). OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card (For Students with no Credit)
It’s the best card for students who are new to the United States or brand new to credit. It helps students credit score especially does with zero credit history.
Features of OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card
- Regardless of your credit history, you could get approved.
- Capital of student could actually be built through this card.
- This card limit close to $3,000
As a student, if you’ve got no credit, this is your card. Go for it and enjoy its Features.
3). Journey Student Rewards from Capital One (For Students with Average Credit)
If you’re a first timer in terms of “Credit”, then this is just the best card for you. While building credit, you as a student would be able to earn cashback’s on your spending.
The features of this Card
- It allows you earn cashbacks.
- This card requires no charges on annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
- You would get approval even with a negative credit.
- There’s no foreign transaction fee
The cards aforesaid are the Best Student Credit Cards for the year 2021. Now it’s all left to you to choose which suits you best that you prefer. Do select one of them and enjoy its benefits.