Add PayPal to your Facebook payment method – Facebook is fast becoming the most trending social media network with lots of exciting features and billions of users all over the world. The social network not only gives it’s users the opportunity to communicate with friends all over the world, but it also gives it’s users the opportunity to buy a particular item of their choice on their Facebook account.
To buy an item on Facebook (simply click on Facebook shop to buy an item), you need to have a Facebook page and that’s the major reason for this write-up.
Facebook accepts payment methods like;
- Bank account in supported countries
- Manual payment methods
- Credit cards and co-branded debit cards (Visa, American Express Card, Discover, and MasterCard)
If you’ll ask me, I’ll say Paypal is the best payment method on Facebook. PayPal is the most fastest and convenient way to pay for an item on Facebook without revealing your credit card details. Unlike other payment methods, PayPal helps you secure your personal data from unauthorized users.
But before adding PayPal to your Facebook payment method, there are things you need to consider which includes;
- Ensure that pop-ups are enabled on your mobile device or PC web browser (very necessary).
- PayPal is only available for ad account set up for automatic payments.
Adding your PayPal account to your FB account as a payment method is as easy as mastering the letters of the alphabets. Let’s take a ride on linking PayPal as a Facebook pay method, you sure will enjoy it.
Set up PayPal as a Facebook payment method
To add PayPal as a Facebook payment method, simply follow the instructions below:
- Log into your Facebook account on your mobile device via the Facebook app or web browser – www.facebook.com.
- Click the three-lined icon at the top left corner of the page.
- Tap billing.
- Click add PayPal.
- Enter your Paypal details.
- Then click on the save button to confirm your information.
Your PayPal account has been connected to your Facebook account. Most importantly, you need note that adding up PayPal as a Facebook parent method does not require any additional cost, unless your PayPal account is in a different currency to your Facebook account then you’re required to pay a foreign exchange fee.
Pay for an item with PayPal on Facebook
To pay for an item on Facebook with PayPal as a payment method, follow the guidelines below:
- Visit your Facebook page you’d like to buy an item from.
- Click on the item you want to buy.
- Click the continue button.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Select PayPal as a payment method
A confirmation page will show up, you can select “see receipt” or “Done” and your purchase will be processed.
If you encounter any difficulty adding up PayPal as a payment method on your Facebook account, simply contact the PayPal support team via email or click the help button at the bottom of your PayPal page or account.