Zipcar Gift Cards – Zipcar is the latest car sharing network that gives you free access to drive cars in cities, airports and around the globe. Zipcar comes in different sizes and shapes ranging from luxury SUVs, Vans and many more cars.
At Zipcar you get access to all types of cars and a well designated parking spot. It is available for both students and businesses.
Benefits of Zipcar
- Always available 24/7.
- Helps you save up to $600 per month.
- Available anywhere around the globe.
Zipcar offers its users the opportunity to own a Zipcar gift card and a Zipcar certificates.
To own a Zipcar gift card you must a registered member of Zipcar.com, all you need do is make sure you have a valid driving license, and a debit or credit card then;
- Select the membership plan they suits your lifestyle.
- Verify your drivers license.
- Once your driver license has been approved, you get a Zipcar by mail in 3 to 7 working days.
About Zipcar Gift Cards
There are facts you need to know about Zipcar gift cards before purchasing one. These facts includes;
- Zipcar gift card is neither a credit card not a debit card and may not be reloaded or recharged.
- The gift card has no expiration date and no fees attached to it.
- Zipcar gift card is not for resale.
- Zipcar gift card Are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned to Zipcar for cash refund.
- The gift card can only be redeemed in same country where it is been purchased.
- Zipcar automatically deactivated member account or requires an alternative payment for a lost or damaged gift card.
Zipcar Gift Certificates
Zipcar gift certificates are issued in any denomination that exceeds $25. The certificates only expires 7 years after the time of purchase which is printed in the gift card.
About Zipcar Gift Certificates
- Zipcar certificates are redeemed via Zipcar website.
- The gift certificates are not redeemed for cash and cannot be returned for cash.
- Zipcar is not responsible for a lost or damaged gift certificate.
- Any remaining balance will be placed in the recipients gift certificate account.
- Unused balance are not transferable.
Where Can I Get Zipcar Gift Card?
You can get a Zipcar gift card from Zipcar stores in U.S.A.
What denominations can I get a Zipcar gift card?
Zipcar gift cards are issued in any denominations ranging from $25 to $500.
To check your Zipcar balance you will need to enter your Zipcar gift card number that is on the back of your gift card in the field provided. Any unused Zipcar balance will be left in your gift card for future use.
Gift Zipcar Gift Cards
You can email a Zipcar gift card to a friend or family member, simply visit one of Zipcar participating stores website across U.S. and;
- Enter senders name and email address.
- Choose a card amount.
- Add a message.
- Choose delivery date.
- Enter recipients email and name.
- Click next.
The recipients are advised o use the gift card at Zipcar site. The gift card can also be used anywhere master card is acceptable.
How To Redeem Zipcar Gift Cards
To redeem a Zipcar gift card, you must have a valid Zipcar membership account. When you redeem the gift card the value of the gift card will be credited to your Zipcar membership account.
The gift card may be redeemed to pay a Zipcar membership fees, driving charges, or other fees incurred by the recipients. If the membership fees exceed the title amount of the redeemed gift card, such fees or charges will be credited to the credit card associated with the members.