Walmart credit card payment can be done in various ways. It a simple process, that can be done within minutes, once you know what to do.
Walmart creditcard payment can be done Online, by Phone, Mail, In-Store, and with a credit card
Walmart Credit Card Payment Online
Making Walmart credit card payment online is one of the easiest ways of making Walmart creditcard payment. Here are the steps;
- The first step is for a user to proceed to the Walmart credit card account management page
- In case it’s your first time signing into your account, you’ll be required to tap the “Register” tab.
- Key in your card number, and zip code
- Next, scroll to the bill pay section, and
- Fill out the credentials for the bank account you want your card to be paid from.
Walmart Credit Card Payment Via Phone
To make your Walmart credit card payment thru phone, you will be using a service known as Speedpay via the phone number 1-877-294-7880.
Making Walmart card payments over the phone is free. Unless you want to engage the services of a representative to assist you. Having a representative to assist you, will cost you a $10 service charge. Thus, it is advised you use the automated service if you can’t afford the cost of a representative.
Walmart Credit Card Payment by Mail
Walmart payment can be done via mail. To do this, simply mail your payment to this address
PO Box 530927
Atlanta, GA 30353-0927.
Walmart Credit Card Payment In-Store
Customers can also make their Walmart payment in-store. To do this;
- Visit any Walmart store, and make your payment at the Customer Service desk.
- At Sam’s Club, members can also make their payments in-store at any of Sam’s Club location.
If you opt for Walmart creditcard payment in-store, you are advised to have your Walmart creditcard handy, as Walmart employees may not be able to look up your account details.
Walmart Credit Card Payment with a Credit Card
Customers can also make Walmart payment, using another credit card. To do this;
- Take out a cash advance with one credit card, and use that card, to make your Walmart creditcard payment.
Note: It is advised you avoid using this method to make your Walmart credit card payment. Because taking out a credit card cash advance, most times comes with huge fees and high-interest rates. Thus to avoid getting into more debt, you are advised to use the other methods outlined above, to make Walmart payment.
Making Walmart credit card payment, is as easy, as outlined above, and can be carried out within minutes.
Now that you’ve seen the various options available. You can choose any of these options to complete Walmart card payment