Southwest Airline Gift Cards – Southwest airline is one of the world’s low cost carrier service and a major U.S. airline service which was founded March 15th 1967. The airline was established by Herb Kelleher and has its headquarters at Dallas, Texas, U.S.
Southwest airline formerly known as Air southwest offers a wide range of gift cards to its users for easy access to southwest airlines.
About Southwest Airlines Gift Card
There are some few things southwest airline users needs to know about southwest gift cards to avoid having problems while using the gift cards. Some of which includes:
- Southwest gift cards are redeemable only at southwest.com.
- The gift card is void if obtained via fraudulent process.
- Southwest gift cards are currently not re-loadable.
- The gift cards has no expiration date and this applies to the gift card value too.
- A southwest gift card has no value unless it is been activated.
- A southwest gift card is accepted anywhere at all ticketing locations.
- There are no fees attached to purchasing a southwest gift card value.
Where can I Buy a Southwest Airline Gift Card?
The gift cards are purchased either at;
- Southwest online on southwest.com with a credit card.
- Southwest Airlines customer service.
- Or southwest approved retail locations.
List of Southwest Airline Retail Outlets
Buy southwest airline gift card
Purchase a southwest airline gift card at southwest.com, follow the instructions below to do so;
- Visit www.southwest.com.
- Click on southwest gift card at the bottom of the page.
- Click Get one now.
- Enter your desired card amount.
- Enter the quantity of gift card you wish to purchase.
- Choose a delivery method.
- Enter your email address.
- Add a gift message.
- Click continue.
- Confirm your details and fill in your payment details where required.
- Click the Purchase button.
When buying a southwest airline gift card, you are required to provide a valid credit card details and note that the credit card must offer bonus on travels.
How Does Southwest Airline Deliver a Gift Card?
You can deliver a southwest gift card three ways;
- Via e-mail
- Via UPS
- And via FedEx.
How Many Southwest Airline Gift Card can I use for a Reservation?
Southwest.com allows a maximum of three southwest airline gift card per passenger on each reservation. If your ticket price exceeds the three gift cards value, you will be required to use two extra southwest gift cards and another form of payment to cover up your left over balance. Southwest airline accepts the following forms of payment; Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Optima, Air travel card, Carte Blanche, etc.
Redeem Southwest Airline Gift Cards
A southwest airline gift card may be redeemed at southwest online on www.southwest.com, southwest airlines customer service, or southwest airlines ticket counter locations.
Check Southwest Airline Gift Card Balance
To check your southwest airline gift card balance, kindly visit southwest online and go to the gift card balance page, then;
- Enter your southwest airline gift card number found at the back of the gift card.
- Type in the four digit gift card security code.
- Click check now.
Your gift card balance will be shown to your immediately. If you’ve used your gift card to purchase a ticket before, and then you cancelled the ticket due to some reasons, the gift card finds will be credited to your tickets gift card which can be used for future travels and it is valid for only one year from the date of purchase.
Southwest airlines promotes responsible practices, which includes fuel conservation and recycling to preserve natural resources. The southwest airline gift card is strictly for passengers travelling on southwest airlines.