Ocean Credit Card – Issued by Capital One, Ocean credit card, is designed for those who are finding it difficult to get accepted for a credit card.
Ocean creditcard, offers cardholders free text alerts, and an online account, which enables them monitor their spending, and also offers a Contactless payment fortransactions up to £30.
Ocean Credit Card Benefits
- Gives cardholders Credit limits up to £1,500
- Youcan get a quick response to your application in 60 seconds
- This credit card is specially designed for those with bad credit card
- Gain access to free texts and an online account, to help you track your spending
- Enjoy Contactless payment for transactions up to £30
Ocean Credit Card Interest Rates & Fees
- Representative APR – 34.9% (Variable)
- Transfer Fee – N/A
- Balance Transfers – 34.94%
- Purchases – 34.94%
- Cash Withdrawals – 34.94%
- Annual Fee – £0
- Cash Advance Fees – 3%
- Overseas Transaction Fee – 2.75%.
Ocean Credit Card Application
Capital One, has provided simple steps, with which cardholders can apply for Ocean credit card, but first, let’s see who’s eligible to apply for this card.
- Those who wish to
apply,must be over 18 years old
- They hould have some history of managing credit in the UK
- Headover to https://www.oceanfinance.co.uk/credit-cards/apply-for-a-credit-card
- Onthe page, type in the following, Title,First name, Surname, Date of birth.
- Forthe address section, type in the following; Do you live in the UK?, Residentialaddress, Residential status
- Inthe contact details section, type in the following details; Email address,Mobile phone number, Home phone number
- Theemployment and financial information required are the following; What’s youremployment status?, Occupation, Annual income
- Doyou need a cash advance?
- Howwould like to hear from Ocean Finance
- Wouldyou want to be contacted via post, Phone, text, or emails?
- Tapon the “Check Now” link
How To Activate Ocean Credit Card
Activate your card, by calling at 0371 376 9214 or 0371 376 9253, and follow the prompt to activate your card.
Ocean Credit Card Login
To gain access to your credit card account ;
- Headover to the
- Type in your Username and Password
- Lastly, click on the “Sign In” link, to access
How To Recover Ocean Credit Card Username & Password
- On the login page, click on the forgot your details link
- Tap on “Forgot Username” link
- On the next Webpage, type in your 16-digitcard number
- Type in your date of birth and postcode
- Tap on the “Continue” link to complete the first phase
- On the login page, tap on the “
- On the new page, type in your Username
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to complete the first phase
How To Make Ocean Credit Card Bill Payment
To make your bill payment, with cash or a debit card, provide the cash or debit card to cover the payment and Fee, the bill stub, and your account number.
Ocean Credit Card Customer Care Number
Contact Ocean credit card customer care unit, by calling at 03444 812 812, to have all issues concerning the Ocean credit card addressed.