Learn Visa Card is an accelerated Moneyback rewards card designed for Canadian students by Scotiabank.It is a no annual fee card, that rewards cardholders more, as they use the card.
Learn Visa Card Benefits
L’earn™ Visa* Card, is loaded with lots of perks, that makes the card a prized possession any day and time.
- This card, rewards cardholders with a 1% Moneyback reward
- It does not come with the hassles of annual fee
- As cardholders, spend wisely, they earn valuable rewards in return
- L’earn™ Visa* Card, can be used to build a good credit rating
- Works with Visa payWave™.
- Eligible for My Mobile Wallet, Apple Pay and Android Pay
- As a student you can now get a VISA card, that covers your interest
- Take advantage of this card, and plan a road trip, as you save on car rentals with discounts of up to 20% at participating AVIS car rental locations globally.
- Use TeleScotia® Telephone Banking and Scotia OnLine® Financial Services for VISA account information, as you link your L’earn VISA account to your ScotiaCard®
- This card, offers you the flexibility, to receive Scotia Credit Card Cheques for added convenience. With it, you can easily get cash advances.
- Gives your finances an added protection from some of life’s unpredictable events like disability, job loss, strike or lockout, critical illness or loss of life.
Learn Visa Card Card Interest Rates & Fees
L’earn™ Visa* Card comes with the following rates and fees;
- Purchases Interest Rate – 19.99%
- Cash Advances – 22.99%
- Minimum Credit Limit – $500.00
- Annual Fee – $0.00
- Grace Period -21 days
Learn Visa Card Card Application
Applying for L’earn™ Visa* Card is easy. Before we get started on the application steps, let’s check the eligibility criteria.
- Those, who wish to apply, must be a Canadian citizens OR should be permanent residents
- Applicants, should at least be at the age of majority in their province or territory
- Must not be declared bankrupt in the past 7 years
- Go to The Bank of Nova Scotia application page
- Review, and accept the terms and conditions of the card
- Click on the “Next” link to proceed further to the next page
- On the new page that you are directed to enter the following; Title, First name, MI (optional) and Last name
- Enter your Birthday, Home phone number, Mobile phone number and Address
- The next details required are, Mother’s maiden name, Canadian Visa/Landing Document Number and Date of arrival in Canada
- Then provide your email address, and confirm same
- State your preferred language
- Enter in, your Household language (most commonly spoken)
- If you’d be using this account on behalf of another party, other than the applicant, state so
- Give answer to the question “Have you declared bankruptcy in the past 7 years”?
- Thereafter, your school details are required. They are; School name, Program start date, Expected graduation
- Click on the “Next” link to get further directions on what to do to complete your application.
How To Activate Learn Visa Card Card
To effectively make use of your L’earn™ Visa* Card, you must first activate your card. To do this, call at 1-866-583-6289
You can also activate your L’earn™ Visa* Card, by scrolling to The Bank of Nova Scotia activation page, once there;
- Provide your 15 -digit (American Express) or 16-digit (VISA) Credit Card or ScotiaLine number
- Click on the “Continue” link to proceed further with your card activation.
Learn Visa Card Card Login
Gaining access to your credit card account is very essential, as this keeps you updated on your credit card account activities. To do this;
- Go to the Bank of Nova Scotia login page
- Provide your ScotiaCard number
- Provide your Password
- Then, tap on the “Sign In” link.
How To Recover Learn Visa Card Password
If you have forgotten your password, and wish to recover it, do this;
- On the login page, scroll to, and click on the “Forgot your password”? link
- On the new page that your directed to, enter your ScotiaCard number, Last name, Last 4 digits of account, Mother’s maiden name, Home phone number and Date of birth.
- Click on the “Next” link, to proceed further.
Learn Visa Card Customer Service Phone Number
Contact Scotiabank, by calling at (888) 472-6842, to have your issues about L’earn™ Visa* Card addressed.