Activate Payoneer Card – After receiving your Payoneer card, you have to activate it in order to start using it. With your card, you can receive payment from anywhere around the world. You can activate your Payoneer card using just a few steps that will only take you a few minutes.
However before I go ahead and show you the step by step guide on how to activate your card, let’s see what Payoneer is all about.
Payoneer is a financial services company that works pretty much like Paypal. It allows online money transfer, digital payment services, as well as working capital solutions. Payoneer is used in over 200 countries because it specializes in cross-border B2B payments.
Additionally, Paypal offers amazing services like cross border wire transfers, online payments as well as refillable debit card services.
Companies with thousands of employees around the globe prefer to use Payoneer because of its neat features, especially in sending salaries.
Payoneer account holders can send and receive funds into re-loadable prepaid Mastercard debit cards.
Activate Payoneer Card
What You Need to Know Before You Activate Your Card
- Note, you must remember the PIN you use in activating your card, because you’ll have to use it every time you want to withdraw money from an ATM machine.
- Also, you’ll need it whenever you are making purchases.
- Ensure that your PIN is easy to remember.
- You cannot share your PIN with anyone else
- Do not activate your Payoneer card on a public PC as this may endanger your personal information and put your funds in danger.
Note that the Payoneer card can only be activated once you have received it. You can either activate through your Payoneer online account, or through the automatic phone line.
Steps To Activate Payoneer Card
In case you are new to Payoneer and you have just received your card, you can activate using the following simple steps:
- Start by visiting the official Payoneer website.
- Log into your Payoneer account.
- Choose Settings
- Scroll to Card Management.
- Sort out the card you want to activate, and click on Activate.
- Tap on the card Activation button.
- Key in the 16-digit card number.
- Select a 4-digit PIN for your card
- Confirm your PIN
- Click on Activate. A confirmation message will pop up.
- After completing all the activation steps, ensure that you sign out from your Payoneer account.
After the steps have been completed, your Payoneer card will be fully activated and you make full use of and enjoy all the benefits it offers.
You can also use the above outlined steps in replacing an old Payoneer card.
Also, any money you may have had on the old card will instantly be transferred to the new card.
However, since your Payoneer card is a Prepaid Card, it needs to be loaded with money before you can make use of it.
To Activate Your Card Over the Phone
If you prefer to activate your Payoneer card over the telephone, you can call the activation service with the number listed on the official website of Payoneer.